Handyman!

This day was shigaraki's day honestly they act like siblings. "HANDYMAN! GIVE ME MY F/D" (favorite drink) "NAH!" Y/n started to chase shigaraki around and threw things at shigaraki. Then he gave me the drink and flipped me off. "HAH!" "F^€K YOU!" "F^€K YOU TO!" Then they started to chat. Kurogiri was confused but decided not to press because it's the only time they'll be calm. "How are you? Sick?" "Nah,surprisingly" "tell me about it...aren't you supposed to be in the dorms?" "Hm? Oh yeah,but then Twice and Dabi stole me so UA is trying to get me back lol" "...we're dead" "lol"

Y/N fell asleep Shigaraki was sitting beside her,to be honest he never felt like this. Caring other then the league,it was his found family and now he has a new sister and he'll take care of him but he saw Y/N's phone light up he froze. It was Y/N and gentle criminal together with the words above them 'Father and Daughter day!!' His found family is slowly breaking because of gentle...HE CANT HAVE THAT!? WHEN DID GENTLE CRIMINAL DECIDED THAT HE WAS HER DAD!? DID HE MANIPULATE Y/N INRO BELIEVING SHES HIS DAUGHTER!? HE NEEDS ANSWERS AND WILL MURDER SOMEONE FOR IT! "Calm down Shiggy...maybe just maybe it was a prank from one of those Dumb@$$es at UA...yeah,I'll take that route" Shigaraki knew that one day he'll snap and kill everyone who dares break the family apart but soon it won't happen...let's hope.