Pre Punishment (NSFW)

"You're gonna regret that baby." Todoroki said in a low growl. You missed the cup...but Momo didn't miss yours. "Mother fuckin fiend." You mumbled as Momo smiled in your face. "Dont do it sis." Mina said holding your hand. She locked her fingers with yours so you wouldn't get too out of control. "I don't want to." Todoroki said looking disgusted. "It was the bet pretty boy." Momo said reaching up and pulling his face down. Their lips barely touched before Todoroki pulled away. "I probably have an std now." He said pissed. "Sorry for making that bet baby." You apologized. "It's fine. You already know your punishment." He whispered near your ear putting back on the clothes that he had stripped down to during the match, everyone else doing the same.

"Awe i wasn't done looking." Mina huffed as your brother put back on his shirt. He smirked at her and flashed another quick peek. "Bestie your brother is fine as fuck." She giggled going to get another drink. "Mina babe you can barely walk, who's driving you?" You asked. "Oh uh i don't know." She said wobbling over to the bar. "Okay okay Kei is driving you can come with us." You said calling your brother over. He picked mina up bridal style and carried her to the car as you went to find Todoroki. "Please leave me alone Yaoyorozu." You heard Todoroki say. "But our lips touched. You know you felt something." "No." He replied trying to move but she grabbed his arm.

You could se him getting increasingly more uncomfortable so you asserted yourself in the situation. "Your hands are on him. Why?" You asked calmly. "Because he will always be mine." She smirked. You reached out and grabbed her face with a devilish grin. Everyone in the party froze. "I don't need think I will ever tell you this again so listen closely. The next time you touch him, will be your last day on earth." Her face dropped and so did everyone else's. Todoroki smiled and grabbed your free hand. "It's okay let's just go." He pleaded. "Your lucky he saved your ass. Toodles!" You released your hand from her jaw placing a few light slaps on her face as a farewell and left to go to the car with Todoroki.

"Thank you baby." He whispered as you both got in the back seat. "Nobody can touch what's mine." You mumbled leaning on his shoulder and closing your eyes for the rest of the ride. "Baby." You heard faintly. "Mmm." You mumbled turning over. "Baby." Todoroki said once more causing you to open your eyes. The moonlight peaking through the window made his features more defined. "What time is it?" You asked. "2." He replied fixing your bonnet. "You put my bonnet on for me?" You said reaching up and feeling your head. "I didn't wanna get my ass beat." He replied leaving in and giving you a kiss. His minty breath mixed with your still alcohol filled breath creating a strange taste.

"You need water." He said giving you a cold bottle. "I don't need water. I need you." You mumbled still taking the water and drinking it. You tended up a bit as a few drops of the cold water got onto your chest. You watched as todorokis eyes watched the water roll down your chest. He took his middle finger and dragged it upwards to get all the water off of you. His touch was something you craved and it felt amazing. Instantly your n!pples got hard from the cold sensation his finger gave you when they came in contact with your chest. You leaned in and kissed him before getting up to go to the bathroom.

In the bathroom you brushed your teeth and tongue along with washing your hands and freshening up in the shower. Little did you know while you had your music blasting in the shower Shoto came up behind you. His hands wandered around your waist as he leaned into the crook of your neck. "Wanna try again?" He said in his soothing tone. You knew the difference between shy Shoto and lustful Shoto by the way his tone would ever so slightly change. "Is this punishment?" You asked back turning your head to the right so you could see him. "No. Pre punishment." He smirked leaning in and kissing you, your breath fresh with mint and his as well.

"Pass me the soap baby." He said nudging his head towards the dove body wash that was on the ledge. You did as he said and watched as he thoroughly washed his hands but quickly to make sure you weren't out of the water for too long. You didn't realize but you were looking at him slightly confused to which he said "I have to clean my hands if they are going to be inside of you baby." He smirked pulling you close to him to close the gap in between your bodies. You looked up at him giving him a slight nod and he began the wonderful night of...pre punishment.