Acceptance

"That was good yall! I gotta get home tho bye babes!" You said waving goodbye to your band mates and catching your uber. You wished you had time to socialize with your fans but you had to be home before 11 and it was quickly approaching. "Thank you sir!" You said throwing on a hoodie you took with you so you could cover up before you went into your house. "How nice of you to join us y/n." Your mother said darting her eyes at you. "You are late." She continued as you looked over at the time...11:01. "Sorry okaasan." You disreguarded her yelling as you were now used to it. "Dad are there any leftovers?" "I saved you a plate in the fridge. Your mother made curry." He replied. You went to reach for the curry in the fridge and that's when your brother came busting through the door with a new chick.

"Babe stop!" She giggled. "Hey okaasan hey dad we're gonna go in my room for a lil bit!" "Okay honey have fun!" Your mom said. Your brother laughed and showed the random girl the way to get to his room. "Number 36!" He whispered in your ear. "Hopefully this one gives you herpes you dirty bitch!" You whispered back chuckling. "Oh whatever go text will or something." He said jokingly not knowing what happened today. "Wills a dick and I'm single. We can talk about it later." You said sternly as you walked over to the microwave. "Damn sorry. I didn't know." He said before he walked into his room to entertain the third female this week. You took your food to your room and you decided to do some online shopping. Mainly getting new stage clothes. You always wore fits that would stand out in a crowd, finally being able to be yourself when you were singing. *ding ding*

✉️ U.A High School

Dear l/n y/n,

Thank you for applying for our school. Entrance exams have already been held and it is nearing the end of the first semester but we would love to have you! We will be sending you a uniform along with a plane ticket. We have already informed your parents about your acceptance. See you soon!

~all might and the u.a staff

"W-what?" You said to yourself. "Y/N YOU BRAT! A PACKAGE CAME FOR YOU!" Your mother yelled to you. You came downstairs with the same shocked expression plastered on your face as your dad walks up you you placing a hand on your shoulder. "You're welcome. Grab your package and come talk to me in your room." He whispered in your ear. "You don't deserve any packages. You ungreatful-" you snatched the package cutting her off and stormed up to your room slamming the door.

"Dont slam the door on your mother. You know she is having a hard time." Your father explained. "Dad i can't take it!" You said as tears brimmed your eyes. "Kei gets treated like a prince by her and I get treated like shit." You yelled. He pulled you into a hug and said "I know and I'm sorry.  That's why I applied for u.a. You deserve better and your old friends will treat you amazingly." Your father said rubbing small circles on your back. "We will pack tonight and i will take you in the morning." "Wh-what about kei! I cant just leave him!" You said knowing he wants to go back to Japan as well. "I don't know. We will figure it out. But first I'm sending you. You have advanced at your quirk over the years and you deserve better!" "I love you dad. Sorry I'm such a burden." You whispered. "I love you more princess. And you are not a burden." He said kissing your forehead. "Ready to pack?" He asked as you guys entered your closet and began to put stuff in your bags.

"Kei..." you said knocking on his door after his room was quiet for a little while. "What's up dork?" He said opening his door in sweats and no shirt. "Put on a shirt you aren't the shit!" You said flicking his nipple. "OW! What the fuck y/n" he said grabbing onto his peck. "Oh by the way I'm leaving tomorrow. I got into u.a" you said quietly avoiding eyecontact. "That's a-amazing." He said quietly holding out his hand. You dapped him up and instantly melted. "I'm so so sorry I'm leaving you." You said as he pulled you into a hug and squeezed you tight. "Don't worry about me you are finally free from moms hell." He said. "And I'm a senior so I will be gone soon and I'll come back to Japan!" He said excitedly. "Okay good. I love you you big softie." You whispered to him. "Back atcha dork! Okay but what about you know..." he said. "Oh shit I forgot to tell the guys and ebony!" You said realizing you didn't know how your band would continue.

<785 SOLITUDE🍃🪐

Y/n: y'all i got into u.a
Jet✨: damn so Japan it is y'all
Karma☠️: always wanted to go anyways
Ebony🍒: IM GOIN WHEREVER U GOIN SIS
Y/n: y'all can't be serious dipshits
Jet✨: we all graduated and this is our career...wherever the lead singer goes we go!
Ebony🍒: duh girl without your voice poof goes the mulah
Y/n: so I'm just a moneybag to y'all huh LMFAO
Karma☠️: basically lil bro
Y/n: you're my son stfu karma🙄 anyways I leave tomorrow at 8am be there or be square
Ebony🍒: tf does be square even mean 💀

With that you plugged in your phone and set an alarm for 6am, falling fast asleep knowing your life was about to change for the better.

"Princess wake up!" Your dad said shaking you. "Huh?" You replied rubbing your eyes open. "It's 6:30! We were supposed to be heading to the airport right now! Get the hell up!" He whisper yelled so he wouldn't wake your mom. You looked down at your phone and noticed that the block of your charger had not been plugged in the wall. "Dammit!" You said rushing to the bathroom to brush your teeth and pee before heading out. "I'm gonna miss you dork!" Kei said hugging you tightly, this will be the longest he has ever gone without being with you. "I'll miss you too softie!" You said punching his arm. "Owww y/n!" He whined. "Bye princess go catch that flight!" Your dad said as you wheeled your bags to the check in area. "Okay your flight is in gate 7a! You better hurry before it departs!" The woman said. You pulled up your travel back pack and began to run to the gate. "LAST CALL FOR GATE 7a!" The man said. "IM COMING!" You yelled reaching just in time. "Okay young lady you will be flying in coach! Please let me show you to your bed." "BED?!" You thought. She walked you to a nice section that had separate bed cubbies and tv's in each one. "Enjoy the flight." She said as you settled in. You never really liked watching tv on planes so you took out your earbuds and began to listen to beats and take out a notepad. Let the flight begin!

"Y/n!" You heard through your headphones. You opened the door to the bed and peeked in the walkway of the plane. "Hey guys wth!" You whisper yelled. "You said 8am and here we are!" They all said. "I have an idea for a new song!" You said humming the tube that had been stuck in your head for weeks. "Oh I can deff do a good base to that!" Ebony said. Ebony was a lightskin girl with red dreads that extended all the way to her butt. She had two nose piercings, a septum, and a tiny tattoo in between her fingers. Her style was very boho mixed with streetwear and she was your absolute bestie. "Mmm i can figure out the drums to this I guess." Jet said tapping his fingers in the frame of the small door. Jet was a tall 6'8 ginger who had a more of a grunge look. Last was karma who was a background singer and mainly the pianist and extra sounds guy. He had the most beautiful buzz cut anyone had ever seen, switching the designs and colors every month. He had smooth brown skin and often dressed in dress pants or jeans with a button down. It's his thing! "Mm yeah i guess. I'll make it right now." He said taking out his iPad.

The whole flight you wrote lyrics humming the tune that had been coming to you. "Wish i was the type of girl that you take over to mama...the type of girl, I know ya fellas, they'd be proud of yeah be proud of! Boy you know, normal girl, oh I wish I was a normal girl!" After writing the lyrics you always asked the group for help with names. You were never really good at that. "Bitch just call it normal girl and keep it pushin!" Ebony giggled handing you back your notepad. "Yeah that's good!" You replied. "THE FLIGHT WILL NOW BE LANDING PLEASE BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS UP AND BE READY TO EXIT!" After about 20 minutes the plane landed and there you we're back in Japan. "Okay guys i have to go to ua and get my room so text me later okay!" "Okay byeee!" They all said in unison.

"Damn this school is huge!" You said looking around. "Need help cutie?" Said a boy with blueish purplish hair. "Uh yeah I'm looking for the office to get my dorm. I'm y/n btw what's yours ?" You asked implying you would like to know his name. "Shinsou. It's this way." He said showing you your way to the office.

Todoroki's POV:

"Bakugo you look tired. We can be done training for the day." I said to him after melting the ice that held his feet in place and going to take a shower. After the shower I wrapped myself in the towel and walked out into my dorm to see a girl sitting there with her back to me. "Uh can I help you." I asked rubbing my head with my second towel. "Yeah sorry they said the only dorm left was with a boy but I didn't mind. If you do then I'll ask to sw-" she turned around but immediately stopped talking. "Sho sho?"