||16||

Gulf's p.o.v
Oh Lord, I never expected this..I never expected that I would fall in love with a nice guy like Mew in this age..He literally confessed his love for me in front of a lot of people..I have spent more than a month with him, I have got to know about so many things from him..To be honest, we can relate in many things,maybe that's why,we understand each other quite well..He is someone who values my choices.He is such a caring guy.. I'm feeling tears in my eyes because I'm feeling exploded by happiness..He sang a beautiful song for me,with his angelic voice...It really is a big surprise for me..I know I sound like a high school student who is in love,but that's what I am feeling..He always makes me feel like we are still in our 20s..Oh Lord, thanks for letting me know about someone like him...He is really precious..
As soon as he saw me crying after he finished his singing, he rushed to me and hugged me tightly.. I'm still in his arms.. Hugging him, he is drawing circles on my back and kissing my head...Then I break the hug and look at him with teary eyes...
Mew:I love you,bi.
Gulf: Love you too,boo...
Then we hug each other again..I notice many people staring at us ,some of them are drooling because they think that we are looking so cute.. I smile..
After sometime,we leave the bar and go to the airport..It has taken almost 45 minutes to reach there. We enter the airport after so many safety steps and then we keep waiting until our plane lands here and we go into their..As I enter the airplane, I took the seat beside window where my boyfriend sits beside me..He holds my hand and smiles at me...His smile is cute,but also a killer at the same time...He can kill anyone with his smile .... Then the plane takes off and soon after that ,we fall asleep...

Some weeks later.
It has been some weeks since we came here and I am enjoying this trip.. Though,we are super busy here..Mew is busy with his research, so am I. We hardly meet before night..But except Sundays,we don't get much time to hang out..Both of us come to our hotel room late and tired..We just talk about things and fall asleep..That has been our routine..But thankfully,it isn't causing any problems because we both understand each others situation..So,we spend quality times on Sundays..
Today is Sunday.Me and Mew are in a Cineplex, watching a romantic film..This Cineplex is almost empty now..We are sitting beside each and I'm clutching his arm,he pulls me and puts my head on his shoulder...He whispers.
Mew: Isn't this film so great?
Gulf:Hmm.I wanna go to Thailand.
Mew:Me too!Just three days..
Gulf: My work will finish tomorrow so, I'll be free from tomorrow..
Mew:Hmm..Just wait for three days and then..
Gulf:Do you have any plans after going back to Thailand?
Mew: I have,but I don't know about you..By the way, what type of plan?
Gulf: Telling our children about this dating thing..We can't hide this fact from them anymore.They should know..
Mew: I'm thinking about it too..Plus we should meet our parents too, shouldn't we?
I nod at him..
Mew: Let's talk about it when we are free.. Since both of us are stressed, let's not think about stressful things and enjoy this film.
Gulf:Hmm....

*Time skips*
Now, we are in our hotel room, having dinner.The movie was great..I enjoyed it very much..I look at Mew ,he is focused on eating..He doesn't like to get distracted while eating...As I keep looking at him,he suddenly speaks,"Spill it out if you have something in your mind, I'm reading your mind and I bet you want to ask something."

Wow!!!He didn't even look at me and now he is reading my mind.. It's astonishing! I'm much hesitant to ask him.. I'm playing with my fork..
Mew: Stop playing with your fork and tell me what happened...You should not be hesitant...
Then I clear my throat, close my eyes and ask him,"How does it feel like to have sex with a guy??"

He looks at me with widen eyes..The next thing I hear is the sound of his fork falling on the ground and his coughing..Shit!! Have I made him this shocked?!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Stay tuned for the next chapter!! Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️