||25||

Author's p.o.v

As the lights get turned on, Mew and Gulf become shocked to see what's in front of them

"Surprise!!!!"

They see that Nattarine, Thara, Pree, Saint,Zee, Kao, Ohm, Mild, Kaownah everyone standing in front of them with smiles on their faces..Mew and Gulf look at each other, being flustered.. Then Pree comes near them and smacks Mew's back .

Mew: Oyyy! What's happening here?? When did you guys come here??

Pree: Bastard! At first tell us how is this place looking? Saint, Mild and I have looked after everything here including decoration! So you must say how it is!!

Mew: It's nice! But what's happening here?? You know, someone kidnapped us and brought us here because their Mafia leader wanted to meet us...But what's actually happening?? AHH, I'm dizzy.

Thara: Mew, calm down,will you? Well, yes,you will meet the Mafia leaders here ..They will be here in a few minutes!!

Then they notice four handsome guys coming and they become shocked as hell!!

Mew: Singto? Mark?

Gulf: Bright ? Haii? What's happening, here?

Nattarine: They are the Mafia leaders!!

Gulf: Huh??

Suddenly they hear laughs of so many boys ..They look back and see that the children of Thara, Pree, Nattarine are here too!!

Mew: You guys know what's going on too?? What the hell is happening??

Singto: Well, Papa, I can't wait to make Bright my sibling you know.*Chuckles*

Mark: Yes!! I also can't wait to make Haii my brother!!! Imagine! We will go to school together!!!

Gulf: You guys know about our relationship??* Dumbfounded*

Bright and Haii: Of course!! From the very beginning!!!

Mew becomes speechless, he is about to collasp ,but Pree grabs him!!

Pree: Don't faint now , professor brat!! We have so many plans you know!!!

Mew: But, how did you guys know??? Singto, Mark??

Singto: Dad, we will tell you later!! At first , make it official to family members!! Don't you guys want to get married?? For how many days will you guys date secretly huh???

Kaownah: Mew , you were talking about getting engaged, didn't you??So right now, what you should do is making it official!! Then we will be waiting for your engagement and then wedding!!!!

Mew and Gulf can't but smile on them .. Seriously, they have done a great job!!!

Zee: Get on the stage, we are going to film it! Since your parents are not present here, we may send it to them!!

Gulf: Okay!!

Then they hold their hands and get on the stage together... Mew stands in front of the microphone and speaks,"Thanks to all of you guys for making this arrangement. I am really lucky to have you guys in my life..You guys really worked hard so that we can confess about our feelings with much confidence...To be honest, Gulf and I were really worried about how we should tell it to our children.. It's because, both of us are not that young to date and get married.. Though, I don't like to accept this fact that I am getting older!!Hahaha

They hear everyone laughing loudly..

Kaownah: Seriously Mew, you will never change!!

Mew: Well, we were really worried... Though Gulf assured me that everything would go smoothly..He was right!! And to our children, Thank you so much for accepting our relationship!! Bright , Haii, I'm not thanking Singto and Mark only , but you two too!! Because you two are my children too! Thanks for accepting our relationship!!

Then Mew steps back and Gulf stands in front of the microphone..

Gulf: Mew, you have left no words for me to speak!! I'm gonna say all those things that Mew told you guys.. Thanks to all of you, buddies. We are lucky to have great friends like you in our life!!! And yes, I am not seeing those kidnappers who kidnapped us??? I guess they are not present here!! Thanks to them too! *Smirks*

Then Kao raises his hand..

Kao: We have something to confess!

Mew: What?

Then Kao, Kaownah, Ohm, Zee, Thara, Nattarine comes to the stage...

Kaownah: Mew, Gulf, do you remember Lhong?? Who tricked you into getting into his car?? I was that person..

Nattarine: Gulf, I was the one who applied Chloroform on Mew..

Thara: And I applied on you, Gulf..

Saint: Listen P'Gulf , P'Thara and P'Nattarine are boyfriends!!!!

Mew: Wow!!! Great!! You are dating my boyfriend's twin ,Thara *Smiles*

Thara and Nattarine smile at them!!

Zee: Gulf, I was that rough Atsawin guy!!

Kao: I was Korn .

Ohm: I was Dean!

Nattarine: Mew, that foul-mouthed Neab guy was me!

Thara: I was Sho!!

Mew and Gulf: We don't know how we should react !! You guys are great actors you ..We really were scared as hell!!

Thara: Awww, sorry for scaring you guys, we were just pulling a prank on you..

Gulf: It's okay !!! You guys have made an incredible memory in our mind which will never be forgotten!! By the way, who planned this??

Saint: P'Mild!!!

Mild: What can we do?? We just wanted to have some fun???

Mew: But I still wonder how did our children got to know about this?????

Bright, Singto, Mark and Haii: Wanna know?? Shall we go back to the flashback?!!*Smirk*

Stay tuned for the next chapter!!! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter!!! Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️