Chapter-One

Bibliophile (n.) 

A lover of books; one who loves to read, admire and collect books.

Amelia POV:
I'm woken up by my alarm I groan stopping it and checking the time it's  12 in the afternoon. I get up and head to the bathroom to take a shower. I take a quick shower and put on black rip jeans and a pink long sleeve crop top. I stayed in my room since the weekend and I  have nothing to do I decided to pick up my room since I'm not hungry  I skipped lunch. To pass time u start reading a book called "We were liars".

After reading most of the book I checked the time and it's 6:45. I decided to head downstairs to get a bottle. I put on black heels and used the elevator to go downstairs and decided to look for my family but as I was about to enter the dining room I hear my parents arguing by my parents I mean my mom.

I lean against the wall to hear the conversation "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER" my mother yells.
"It will help the business" my father says in a calm tone deciding not to hear anymore because it sounds serious  I walk in and the second I do their eyes are me.

My mom has tears falling down and my father sitting at the head is the table drinking. I walk towards my mother and clean her tears "why are you crying ma" I ask her she was about to say something but was cut off by my father "we need to talk sit" he says pointing at a chair.

I do as told because I don't want to be punished "you're getting married" he says like it's nothing as my mother sits at the other end of the table. I look at him like he out of his mind "WHAT?" I yelled standing up and slamming my hands on the table. I regretted it right away because his facial expressions change to anger.

He quickly gets up and walks towards me and grabs my chin hard and pulling my head back making me look him in the eye. I felt the tears wanting to fall because of how hard he was holding my chin but I refuse to cry in front of anyone. He notices the tears wanting to fall and regret filled his face he let go of my chin." I'm sorry" he says walking towards the window.

"But watch your tone young lady you will get married you have no say in the matter" he says in a calm tone

"To who" I say with anger

"You'll find out sooner or later"

I look at my mother she just has her head down  I walk away and head to the kitchen to the cellar where we keep the alcohol. I need a drink I grab a bottle of whiskey and head to the stairs it's a two-story mansion. I head to my room and locked my door and open my window and climb out and go to the roof.

I open the bottle and take a big sip the good burning feeling in my throat. So many questions filled in my head about this marriage. I took another sip and I know I'm 17 and shouldn't be drinking but the burning feeling makes me feel something it's either drinking or cutting myself.

I was looking at the sky it was a full moon for some reason the moon and stars seem to calm me. After a while, I go back inside and changed into an oversized t-shirt. And started reading again when I got to "The Truth" I was shocked by the ending I started crying because it broke me even more.

After calming my self I grab the bottle and started drinking looking at the sky I  couldn't stop thinking about who I was going to marry. I was halfway when I felt the need to lay down.

I go to my bed and laid down on my side as my head was hurting I should have eaten something before drinking and slowly darkness took over.

"Get off of me" I yelled but seem to no use as he used one hand to touch my body and the other to hold my hands. My heart was pounding I tried getting him off but no use he was three times my size.

He reaches my underwear line "NO GET OFF OF ME" I screamed but her didn't stop he ripped my underwear and unbuckled his pants "NO" I kept screaming tears running down my face my heart pounding out of my chest. He put his cock at my entrance and he pushed himself in me.

Everything went silent my vision blurred my body went numb and cold. My head went blank, not a single thought. The worse part was I couldn't do anything about it till he was using me.

My eyes shot open and look at my surrounding I'm in my room. Sweat poured down my face my breathing becoming heavier by the second. I get up from bed and go to the bathroom the bright light blurred my vision after adjusting I turn on the cold water and splash it on my face. I dry my face and look at my reflection I look like crap.

I walk back to bed and lay down look at the ceiling trying to go to sleep but I couldn't I haven't dreamed about my rapes for months. Every too stressful the marriage and the family business I need to know why my father would arrange a marriage. He said it will help business but were the top three mafias in the world and we haven't been struggling well not that I know of. I check the time it's 4:36 in the morning I need sleep.