Chapter 14

Smutty👀🍵

Izuku POV

Once we got home we took a shower and laid down on the bed watching a movie, i however, I wanted laid after everything today. I got up and told Touya I would be right back, I texted the group chat and told Hari that I was finally wearing the other outfit we got when I first got married. I forgot Kai was in the group chat when I sent a picture of me wearing the outfit. He doesn't ever text in the group unless he wants too.

Instead of the black Lacey one he wore this collar ✨Tea Time✨Izuku- *inserts picture* I finally wore this outfit Hari, and I think the collar matches nicely😏

Tea Time
Izuku- *inserts picture* I finally wore this outfit Hari, and I think the collar matches nicely😏

Hari- YES BITCH GET THAT D
Toga- HOLY FUCK IZU HOW CAN YOU LOOK AO FUCKING HOT
Kai- I take it you forgot I was in this?
Izuku-...
Hari-...
Toga-...
Kai- I'll take that as a yes, and Izuku you look beautiful
Izuku- Thanks! But don't tell anyone you seen that. Touya will kill me
Kai- Didn't plan on it. I like my life
Hari- 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Toga- 🤣🤣🤣 now quit texting and go get laid bitch! I Wanna know the details 👀🍵
Hari- Agreed👀🍵
Kai- 👀🍵
Izuku- Even you Kai!?
Kai- Why not? Not like it's the first time I've heard them, Hari would tell me anyway
Izuku- Touché

I laughed a little and shit my phone off sitting it on the counter. I smirked at my self in the mirror and shit the light off opening the door. Touya was watching the movie and didn't even pay attention to me. I rolled my eyes and climbed onto his lap. His eyes went wide as he looked at my body, when his eyes met the collar he smirked "So you want to be my kitten tonight?" He asked in a low seductive voice that almost fucking killed me. "Yes master, I want to be a good kitten for you" I teased and I slowly rolled my hips against him. It took .02 seconds for him to flip me over and start kissing me as his hands traveled around my body. He untied the bow on the back and slowly took it off tossing it somewhere around the room. As we made out his hands traveled up and down my chest brushing against my nipples causing me to moan softly. He broke the kiss and started marking me anywhere he could once he left bite marks and hickeys all over time he took off the bottom part of the outfit. He started to kiss up and down my thighs making me moan softly. Shortly after that everything was a blur, he didn't even prep me he just went right into fucking me. It may have hurt but holy fuck was it amazing. I lost tract after 4 rounds after the last one I was quick to pass out. When I say he fucked me into the floor I am not lying... we broke the whole fucking bed.