I'm sorry

Hey guys I know that you have been waiting for the next part of the story very patiently....But I can't continue this story, there are other things I have to take care of in this world besides my story. But once again I'm so very sorry But this Story is canceled...

Well I guess that about wraps things up-

Dante/Ryuko: LIKE HELL IT IS!!

W-Wha-WHAT?! W-What the Fu-HOW THE HELL DID YOU TWO GET IN MY HOUSE?!

Vergil: The Yamato, How else you fool?

W-Wait A minute You too?!

Satsuki: And me.

Elite Four: And US!

Mako: AND ME TOO!

M-MAKO IS HERE AND- OH GOD SHE'S CHARGING AT ME!!

I DUCKED AS QUICK AS I COULD!W-Wha-Why are You all Here?!

W-Wha-Why are You all Here?!

Ryuko: To Kick Your ass Dipshit! (Pulls out Scissor blade)

Dante: Eh I'm more along the lines of shooting the shit out of ya! (Pulls out Ebony & Ivory)

Wait Wait j-just a Min-

Vergil: Foolishness, we're are Cutting him down till there's nothing left!

Satsuki: Wrong, We Are Staking him to a Cross!

J-J-JUST HOLD ON-

Uzu: BAMBOO SWORD!

Nonon: Blow his Ear Drums out!

Ira: WHIP HIM!

Inumuta: Look through his History Browser!

NOOOO!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!

Mako: (Pulls out a bat) Batter Up! Mako Mankanshoku is in the Field!

NO! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!! AAAAHHHH-

I jumped out the window on Booked it out of there! I turned towards an alley only to Find both The Sparda Twins and the Ryuko and Satsuki ahead! I turned around to see the The Elite four and Mako Behind me as well!

Just everyone Calm Down!! Why are you all so angry?!

Ryuko: Oh Don't play stupid Dumbass! We heard what you said!

Dante: And there's no way no way in hell we're letting you cancel this!

Satsuki: Now unless you wish to hurt, You will Continue this Story or I Satsuki Kiryuin Will strike you down

Vergil: Do as we say or you will face the wrath of the sons of Sparda!

Wait Guys hold on-

Uzu: I WANNA FIGHT VERGIL! WRITE THE STORY!

Nonon, Ira, Inumuta: we Still Have a Score To settle with Matoi And Redgrave!

Okay if you can all Just list-

Mako: YEAH AND I NEED TO GET MY OWN GOKU UNIFORM AND DANTE NEEDS TO GET NEW WEAPONS AND STYLES!

Mako! Hold it-

Mako: AND WE STILL NEED TO SEE VERGILS PLAN AND HIS FIGHT WITH RAGYO-

Mako Please I'm begging you! Shut up-

Mako: AND WHAT ABOUT THAT SCENE WHERE SPARDA AND RYUKO'S DAD-

HEY! MAKOOOO!!

Mako: Huh? What?

......It was just prank everyone, it's April's fools day...

Everyone:.....Oooooohhhh....
Whoops

*sigh* Sorry for making anyone worried, this is just my first time doing something like this.

Ryuko: Well Next time warn us Asshole!

Dante: Phew Been worried for nothing, Hey bro open the portal. Good to know that me Ryuko are still gonna be a thing.

Ryuko: Yea-WAIT WHAT?! R-REALLY?! *Blushes*

Dante: Iet's go everyone! WHOO-

Dante Jumped into the portal and Ryuko Followed suite.

Ryuko: W-Wait Dante! What did you mean by that!?

She jumped in as along with the rest of the elite Four and Satsuki.

Elite Four: Don't Make us comeback!

I won't Sorry again.

Satsuki: Don't lose your Way.

Wait isn't that Ryuko's...Oh whatever.

Vergil: We must get going but remember, Might may Control everything. But your soul alone Can Control your will.

I'll keep that in mind Vergil, have a nice day. He walked in and now it was only Mako.

Mako: I-I'M SO SORRY!! I thought you just going to abandon us and That there'll never be another story like this! I'm sorry I almost spoiled the Story!

It's Okay Mako! I'm just sorry I scared all of you, Come here. I hugged her. I not going anywhere you guys, and I will finish this story.

Mako: O-Okay, Thank you Author.

No problem, Now get in there you crazy kid!

Mako: Yes sir! (Jumps in portal) WHEEEE-

*Sigh* That was cool.....OH wait!
I ran towards the Portal and yelled. HEY VERGIL! CAN YOU GIVE ME A RIDE HO-
A Summoned sword Was coming right at me and Landed on my chest. It teleported me to-

 It teleported me to-

.......*Groans* Thankss.....A-Anyways.....

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!