The suit then school

" Jarvis Turn on My Inventor playlist." 

Hells bells by AC/DC begins to play. I flip down my Welding mask and go to work. I begin to make my suit. I measured up everything. I slip the legs on and fly around. I crash into the wall. Ouch. I spray paint the Iron and price it together piece by piece. I flip up my welders mask and sigh. It was done. Right in time to. The sun is beginning to rise. I fold the suit up and rush to my room. I shove it under my bed and go to bed. 

Two hours. That's all the sleep I had. Pepper wakes me up and then I hear the worst thing ever," Wake up time for school!" I groan and cover my eyes. I mean yeah I'm smart but I've gotta go to like First grade! Why!? 

Happy drops me off an I make my way towards the school. I look around before I run into someone. " Oh! I'm so sorry!" I say. " I-It's okay." I voice replies. I move my hair out of my face and look up. A boy with curly brown hair and chocolate brown eyes that where shielded with glasses. I stand up and help him up. "I'm Austin by the way. Austin Stark." His eyes widen," Stark!? That's so cool! I'm Peter, Peter Parker." I smile. We walk to class talking about Star Wars. He was super funny.

I sit in my chair reading a book whenever the teacher comes in," Role call! Peter Parker!" She barks. Peter says a shaky "here." " Ned Leeds." She continues. A chubby boy says here. " Mary J—" " It's MJ!" A voice shouts. A small girl with curly brown hair speaks up. " Austin St—Oh! Stark? Austin Stark?" I raise my hand," here!"  The teacher was...upset. I don't think she liked my dad much. 

At lunch I sat with Ned and Peter. The MJ girl sat reading a book. A boy named Flash came up and started picking on us. I wanted to blow him to next century but...can't really do that. Normal sixish sevenish year old girls don't. 

Happy picks me up at the end of the day and I couldn't wait to get home," Then me and Peter talked about Star Wars for the longest time!" I tell Happy. He chuckles. 

When I get home I rush to my room and shut the door. I pull out my suit and look at it. Now that I see it in the light it doesn't look as good color wise. I begin to paint it. I paint small designs on it. I didn't like the bulky ness of it. So I run to the lab and Begin to shed some of the metal. 

" Kiddo what are you doing here!?" Pepper asks. My eyes widen as I try to shield the suit. " Nothing!" She raises her eyebrows. I begin to tell her about the suit. She seemed to like it but was also nervous.

Over the next few months I played with the guys at school and built my suit. Thinking about my dad a lot. 

I begin to dance to my AC/DC music. I spray pint the iron and am in my own little world.

PEPPER POTTS POV

I walk downstairs to see Austin dancing to AC/DC music. She was much like her father. Gosh I miss him. I hide a smile as I watch her twirl around with her wench. She really was a Stark. I laugh as she knocks over her boot. " Jarvis test 71 was a maybe."She says flipping up her mask. She sees me and smiles innocently. I laugh and shake my head," diners ready!" She nods and runs up beside me taking my hand. I sigh. We are going to get her father back.

———

————-

——————

————————

How was this? I'm changing cover btw!