Chapter Four.

*1 New Message to Ander:)*
Hola, it's Jas, here's my number:)

Do I put a kiss? No, we've only just become friends, and I don't like him more then that anyway. I hit send and got ready for the day. David had left for training, he took his own car meaning I didn't have to get him later.

Since moving up to Manchester, I've come to realise that I haven't made any friends, well apart from the players, I mean as in friends that are girls.

I had a few friends back in London, Abbie and Ebony were my best friends who I met at my old job, I haven't really talked to them much since I moved in with my brother, if I could remember right, it was Abbie's day off so I decided to text her.

*1 New Message to Abbie*
Alright Ab's. Hope you and Eb aren't missing me much, book some time off and come and visit me, I miss you both!xx

Almost instantly she replied.

*1 new message from Abbie*
Oh so you remember us after nearly 2 weeks;)! I'll try, it might be hard but if you haven't got a job yet, why don't you come down?!xx

*1 new message to Abbie*
Now you've said that, I might. I think United have a game coming up against Arsenal or Chelsea, I don't really listen but yeah, if I travel down with the team, I'll meet you guys and we can go to the game! But I'll have to text you the date!xx

*1 New Message From Abbie*
Deal girl! I'll see your beautiful face soon then!xx

I smiled at my phone, before placing it down and went to get something to eat from a cafe because David hadn't been shopping for food for a while.

I sat in the corner while I ordered some toast and a coffee and Instagram'd a picture of the surroundings as they were Instagram worthy.

After spending a relaxing hour by myself in the cafe, I got back into my car and went home. When I got back to the house, David was back but again, I few other cars were parked along the drive too, great. I slammed the door shut behind me and made my way into the kitchen to drop off my bag and keys.

"Whose here?" I asked Dave, who was in the kitchen.

"The lads again, we're going back to the training ground and then to the hotel around 5pm because of the home game tomorrow, are you coming?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'll come, what time? And do you have a game in London coming up?"

"Okay I'll get you a seat, and yes against Chelsea next weekend, why?"

"Great, because I'm going to travel down with you guys and then meet up with Abbie and Ebony and might come and watch you play" I said, taking a slip of my glass of water.

"Okay, we're going on the train-" David started before Ander shouted him.

"Oi David, how long does it take to get a drink? Hurry up!" I rolled my eyes, making David laugh and we walked down the hall to the living room. "There you are! What took you so long?" Ander started before noticing me behind David. "Oh hey Jas."

"Hi everyone" I smiled before taking a seat on the sofa next to Angel and Marcos. "Anyway, what day is it you're traveling down?" I asked David, carrying on our conversation.

"Saturday morning, the games a late kick off at 9:45pm and we're staying over in a hotel and then travel back on the Sunday morning."

"What if I want to stay longer than a day?" I asked, I wanted to spend more than a day with Abbie and Ebony.

"That's up to you, I'm not going to tell you how long you can stay." David smiled before focusing back on his game off Fifa.

"What you guys on about?" Ander asked, being nosy.

"Going to London next weekend for your game, that is if you make the starting 11." I smirked as everyone but Ander laughed.

"I'm sure I will Jasmine." Ander winked. I rolled my eyes and took out my phone to text Abbie again, informing her of the plans.

---

"I'll see you tomorrow, make sure you remember what I told you, come through the side entrance, and let me know when you're there." David told me before kissing my forehead. "Don't burn the house down." He laughed. 

"No promises, I'll see you tomorrow then, bye." I waved him and the others off before shutting the door and going to clean the mess they left behind. 

It was getting late once I had finished cleaning the mess, ate and watched some television so I slowly made my way around the house, turning the lights off before going to my bedroom and climbing into bed. 

My phone buzzed on the bedside table, causing to moan as I was just drifting off to sleep. 

*1 New Message from Ander:)*

Don't get scared in that big house, see you tomorrow, you can see me score;) - sweet dreams Jas:)x

I smiled at the message, before replying. .

*1 New Message To Ander:)*

I'm not a baby like you;) hope you don't make the team tomorrow:)

*1 New Message from Ander:)*

You sure? Oh and baby, I'll make the team:)x

Baby?! In what way did he mean that? I took a deep breath before ending this conversation. 

*1 New Message to Ander:)*

Goodnight Ander x

*1 New Message From Ander:)*

Goodnight Jas x