「 𝟢𝟨. 」 ── 𝖣𝖱𝖮𝖶𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖨𝖭 𝖤𝖭𝖬𝖨𝖳𝖸

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝑬𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒚'

╱╳╲

"Nothing about my childhood was memorable

"Nothing about my childhood was memorable. I'm sorry if I'm making this even more difficult than it already is, I just. . .I don't know what to say to you. I'm sorry."

Izuku's emerald eyes were fixated on the patterns that decorated the ceiling of his room. Both arms stretched out to his sides, lips parted softly with his brows furrowed in perplexity. What Shoto said to him hours prior to now had been dancing around his mind, never giving him a break. It wasn't rocket science; he didn't need it to be spelt out to him. It was clear as day, Shoto had been through things he probably shouldn't have when he was younger.

It was so evident on his face. The way his entire face contorted with the way he felt-no one could miss it. Fear, animosity, regret, sadness, resentment it was all there. . .slowly mixing and turning into something much, much worse.

The freckled boy was starting to understand why Shoto hated the idea of the project. But regardless of how he felt he still put up a front, was it for his sake? Or perhaps he was pushing himself in hopes of finding something joyous or fun from it. He could only speculate at this point and he didn't want to ask, the last thing he wanted was to make him feel like he had to share his past with him.

He sighed loudly, running his slim fingers through the mess of his green curls. He rolled over to check his phone, hands lazily reaching over to the nightstand to grab it, hoping that when he turned it on he'd see a text from Shoto. He then remembered that they never exchanged numbers in the first place, it never crossed their minds because they were right night door. Izuku pondered on whether or not he should go over to see him-just to make sure he was fine.