「 𝟢𝟩. 」 ── 𝖲𝖯𝖴𝖱 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖬𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳

❀┊'𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒔𝒑𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕'

╱╳╲

The two teenaged boys had arrived to their destination

The two teenaged boys had arrived to their destination. Izuku was overly excited to try skating for the first time in his entire sixteen years if life, he couldn't stop bouncing on his heels whilst Shoto went off to get skated in their size. His eyes gleaned with excitement, smile widening as the two-toned male made it back with the gear they needed.

Shoto took a seat beside him, simultaneously handing the other pair over to him. The boys two-toned eyes gazed upon the smaller male as he fumbled around his bag fir something; that something behind his camera. Once again Izuku quickly flashed a picture of the boy, grinning like a child on a Christmas Night afterwards. He cutely giggled, fingers dancing around the edge of the Polaroid before he pulled it out from the receiving end.

The way it all happened so fast Shoto blinked a few times, he shook his head before cracking a half smile at the boy. He sighed rolling his eyes playfully.

"Could you stop catching me off guard like that?" He quirked a brow up at him. He grabbed the camera from him, quickly flashing a picture of the boy who owned it.

Izuku gasped, pouting like a toddler who couldn't get their way. He crossed his arms over his chest "Hey, that's not fair. And if you want me to stop catching you off guard like that then. . .then stop looking so cute when you're not paying attention."

Shoto felt his cheeks heat up at the compliment, but he didn't allow the feeling to linger as long as it would like. "Oh? So it's only fair when you do it, huh?" He choose to ignore the other part.

"Obviously." Izuku retorted, playfully snatching the camera from him. He held the two photos between his fingers, gently grazing his thumb over them "They'll do great for our project, don't you think?"