The league of villians

Okay, i promise this is the last time i'll talk up here! well, no it's not. But i just wanted to say that this is my first wattpad book, so if something works pretty well or not at all, please let me know!...

And, i might mention books(real books you can hold in your hand) that hasn't been written yet, but i'll write in the future... so.. ehmmm... ad alert *cough cough* or whatever...
_______________________________________
You had literally just blinked, but suddenly, you were standing somewhere completely different.

It kinda looked like a living room there was a couch, a few chairs and a tv in one side of the room.
In the other there was, something that looked like a bar mixed with a kitchen, for some reason.

You could also see a door. though there could be more, but dabi was still holding you in that threatening position from earlier, sooooo... he was kinda blocking your view a bit.

:"You mind letting go? i'm fairly sure the heroes are gone now."
He didn't move an inch.

:" who are you?" The ragged man also known as "pale piece of shit" asked.
:" Pretty sure i'm a human female, but who knows... i could be an alien!" You said casually.
Dabi was literally trembling, trying not to laugh.

The weird guy in the bodysuit -in a mix of talk and yelling- said:" Alien!! Where?! Who?!"
Then he completely shifted to a low, deep tone and said:" there's no aliens dumph-ass! They don't exist."

The girl with blonde hair and a bun on each side of her head, only made a girlish laugh.
While a guy you hadn't seen before -wearing a high hat and a mask- just tilted his head in a "what is all this?" Kinda manner.

"The pale peice of shit scowled at you" :" what is your goal here?" He asked, more annoyed now.
:" my goal?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.
His face shifted from annoyed to angry:" who do you work for!?"

"Dabi leaned in" you felt his warm breath against your ear as he whispered:" answer honestly or i'll kill you...
Painfully."He added.
That would have normally scared you, but the only thing you could think about, was the quivering feeling in your ear, his breath had left you with.

CALM DOWN!!!
"You took a deep breath"
Why the fuck are you so excited this is dangerous!!
But you felt no fear. To be honest, you were actually quite calm.

:" well my name is y/n, i'm 20 years old and i work for myself, i guess!.. since i'm an author and all that.
I just moved to japan from europe, so i have no idea who you are, tho my intuition is telling me you're villians. And i don't have a goal here, i literally just went over to say hello to someone i knew."

You just said it as it was, there was nothing to hide anyhow, so it didn't really matter.

There was silence for awhile, then dabi said:" I don't think she's lying." And let go of you.

:" someone you knew?" The pale peice of shit, asked.
It's so weird! Why is his body covered in hands?!
Your inner voice asked.
How the fuck should i know that better than you!!
You answered back, very pissed.
You then remembered someone real, had asked you a question.

Quickly you replied:" yeah, i've met rando- i mean dabi twice before."
:"WHAAAAT!!?" The guy with split personalities bursted out.
The dark tone was back and he said:" yeah, i knew that already."

:" you never told me that!" The pale peice of shit said.
It kinda reminded you of a 5 year-old, being denied his toy.
"The pale peice of shit began scratching his neck annoyingly"
:" I don't see how that's any of your business." Dabi said, in an indifferent tone.
:" Why not? Is it something personal or what!?: the pale peice of shit snapped back.