27: Keeper

Lisa

Jennie came out of the bathroom at the exact same time a slow, sultry beat began playing from her laptop. She opened the door with confidence and I gulped with anticipation of what was coming next. She was in a black, revealing baby doll top with matching mesh and lace cups. Going along with it, she wore a G-string matching the color of the top. Her brunette long locks were down and wavy and set beautifully on her shoulders. She had this wild and bold look on her face and in her feline eyes.

She walked towards me as if she was a model on a runway as my mouth ran dry. My eyes wouldn't dare detach hers or any other parts of her body. If I wasn't already horny, this certainly set me off. When Jennie got just a few inches in front of me, she stopped and I watched as she began to roll her hips in sync with the beat. I watched mesmerized, analyzing her every move as my hands itched more and more to please her.

On her face, she had a very slight smirk that was hardly noticeable. She whined her hips as she kept her eyes on mine before walking even closer to me. I bit my lower lip when she sat on top of me and straddled her legs around me. Her hips grinded with mine in the rhythm of the song as her hands rested on my shoulders. My antsy hands found their way to her bottom and I gave it a firm squeeze as I looked up at her. She kissed my ear before her lips trailed down my neck. Impatiently, I pulled back slightly and grabbed her chin to plant a kiss on her lips.

Her hands met my neck as her nails dug slightly into it as we kissed in passion as her hips moved against mine. Our tongues twirled against each other gracefully and sensually. It wasn't rushed as we took our times exploring each other's mouths. Jennie was the one to break the kiss and when she did, she took my bottom lip between her teeth as she gave me a menacing glare. She pulled away until my lip escaped the slight grip of her teeth, and I sucked my lip in.

Her hands moved from my neck to the baby doll top she was wearing. Ever so slowly, she took off the garment revealing herself to me. My eyes met her puffy, pink buds that was just staring right back at me. I moved forward and grazed my lips against one of the hard buds. A deep breath came from her as her hands ran down my back. I sucked in her small nipple into my mouth before letting my tongue spin around the sensitive bud. I fondled her other breast as I swiped my tongue around the opposite's nipple. She threw her head back as she continued to grind on me as I held her securely with my free hand.

I moved my lips from her nipple and began kissing all over her chest. Jennie sat back up and pushed down on my shoulders. I fell back on the bed and she leaned on top of me. Her hand traced down my torso a few times as she gave me a sexy grin. Within a few seconds, she had my top off. She kissed around my chest and worked her way down my abs slowly. I stared down at her with my bottom lip tucked between my teeth, and one hand behind my head as the other stroked her hair.

Jennie kissed down to the waistband of my pants. I watched as she unbuttoned them and began tugging them off. Once she got my pants off, her hands trickled around the waistband of my underwear. She kissed the American Eagle logo in the middle of it before rolling them down as well. She climbed back up to me and kissed me and my hand slid down to her panties. I slipped my palm inside and her jaw dropped as I began rubbing against her clit. She moved herself against my hand as we locked eyes with each other. "I want to taste you, babygirl", I told her softly.

I moved my hand from inside her panties and put them on her hips before rolling on top her. Wasting no time, my body moved down hers until my face positioned right in front of my destination. I pulled down her G-string before grabbing her legs. Spreading them and lifting them up, I dove into her treasure. The taste of her fulfilled my needs as I flicked my tongue over her clit. She shivered and her hands met the top of my back. I sucked at the small, sensitive pearl down there almost in the same beat as the current song that was playing. Her body shook and she was trying to run away from the pleasure I was giving her as she moaned aloud for me.