Cried

After watching that video, I cried. I asked God for forgiveness. For all those times I committed sins. For the times I forgot I was so blessed. Last last year, I decided to resign from my 4 year job being a Researcher for a BPO company. Because that time I'm looking forward to transfer somewhere near my place. I got tired of commuting 2.5hours every weekdays. So that's my plan, resign and just transfer. I was not happy anymore. But you know resigning a job for me was a big decision. I cried countless times asking myself and God if that's the right thing to do. But I went on. I'm not happy, I don't care if I lose the job. I needed to resign. I'm not rich. I don't have savings. I just know I have to do it. I applied to a company near me, went thru exams and interviews, but I didn't got the job for those interviews. End of December I received another message from the company for another interview for a different department but I got tired and decided no to go. From December resignation extended to January. But the day I resigned a colleague asked me, "What do you really want to do?" I realized I want to do arts and crafts. That's my passion. I love art. I want to execute projects something from a clients imagination. I want to paint, to make from nothing into something great. I love colors, I love designing. I want to make souvenirs, gifts, wedding/birthday or any special occasion giveaways. I love seeing people happy because of what I made.