The Plan

"I Entrust you have a militia or at least supporters senator"

"How come?"

"The New Star Destroyer is going to be dispatched to the Death Star."

"I thought that thing was only a myth."

"I can sense it's metal skeleton floating out there. It's not yet complete, that Star Destroyer is going to bring a brand new crew to start operating it, and what good is a crew if..."

"They don't know what to do"

"That crew is being trained off the plans for the Death Star, on that Star Destroyer. If I can steal those plans we can destroy it."

"Not now, we won't be able to destroy it now."

"That's understood. The point is that if we steal those plans we will incite fear in the Empire!"

"I like the idea. What do you need"

"I need a group of soldiers, ready to die"

"I have a group like that, but I don't think you'll like them."

        Aron and the Senator head down stairs to where the group is curently stationed, Aron sences a presence of 4 people, with Four of the same personalities. Aron hopes it's not what he thinks it is.

"Don't kill anyone Aron"

"What do you mean sena..."

        The door opens revealing 4 Delta Clone troopers. Shocked, Aron draws his Saber and yells for the senator to get down. Delta Reacts by drawing their guns but not firing.

"Whoa there, their on our side"

"How can you be sure?"

"Because they came to me"

"Sir no disrespect but how can you judge me without knowing me?" said one of the Clones

        Sorry, after getting hunted down by clones I burnt up my trust in them.

"I have nothing to say about my demented and confused brethren, but we fought along with the Jedi, never will we disobey a order."

"But you did, disobey an order" pointed out Aron

"How sir,"  asked the Commander of the squad

"You disobeyed Order 66"

"Yes we did sir"

"well, will you be satisfied with them?" asked the senator

"Yeah, come with me guys I'll brief you with the rest of the crew"

"Rest? crew?"asked the senator

"Sorry I didn't mention it earlier, but I got a special ship, and I got my right hand man."

"May the Force be with you Aron"

"May the Force be with Senator"

        Aron and the  clones take the secret tunnel from the senator's house to the space port where Wedile was waiting with a strange Women and a very.. odd ship.

"So this is who you got to be the pilot"

"yup"

"Well will you give me the honor of introduc..."

"I'm Kate, you Aron right."said the mysterious new member of the crew

"Yes ma'am"

"Save the Manors for someone who wants to hear them."

"ok"

"Sir can we get settled in"said the Clone Commander

"Wait a minute why we bringing clones along!?"demanded Wedile

"They aren't the brainwashed ones, there the elite honorable loyal ones"answered Aron

"Alright we all good now?" asked Kate

"Let's go we need to plot this out"said Aron

"Sticking it to the Empire, good old days of pissing off the Republic

"Well i wish i was hunting you down not breaking into a Star Destroyer.