Chapter 3: You Get and You Give

Hello! Left you guys off with a cliffhanger on that last chappy eh? Well, not much to say right now except that I am working on two new stories sp be sure to check those out when they are released! Also, I recently got a deviantart account so check out some of my drawings there as well! My account is FreeBirdSky. Anyway, here's chapter 4!

"L-Lucy? Holy Gods, It's Lucy! Erza, Gray, Juvia! It's Lucy!" Natsu screamed with joy and ran over to me. I put my bloodied sword away. Yuck. Now its gonna be covered with freaking dry blood. I wiped my hands on my jeans, and began to walk away like a boss.

"I don't know who the heck this Lucy you keep talking about is. If your talkin' bout Lucy Heartfilia, she dead bro. Except it. For your information, I'm Vina. Now if you excuse me, I'll be takin' ma horse." I glared at him and gestured to the horse behind him. "I don't care if your the fricking high and might Prince Dragneel, I still need that horse. Now outta my way."

Natsu hugged me and I froze up. Erza came over with Gray and they had tears in their eyes. "Luce, I know its you. You don't know how long its been since I've seen you. Luce please come back. Everyone misses you. Levy, Cana, Wendy. Even Happy." Natsu shook my shoulders as he faced me. Tears began to pool in my eyes, but no. I wasn't gonna stop now just because I saw him again. I pushed him away and pulled out a dagger, holding it close to his throat.

"You know what Natsu, yeah, I am the Lucy Heartfilia, but I've changed. I'm not that little wimpy girl from ten years ago. I'm stronger. And you know what? I'm glad I left. Ever thought that maybe, just maybe, I didn't want to be found. And wanna see something?" I ripped off my jacket to show him the tattoo on my neck. His eyes widened and I put my coat back on. I picked up the dagger I had dropped and held it in my hand, "I'm a rebel Natsu. I hate the frickin New America. Don't think your words can bring me back to Father. You know what? Do ya really wanna know why I left? Go ask the person whom I call Father. Oh yea, and don't ever come looking for me." I threw the dagger millimeters from his face so it would purposely miss and simply slice of a strand of his hair.

"Luce..." Natsu looked sympathetically at me.

"The next time we meet Dragneel, we are enemies. I'll spare your life this time, but don't expect me to ever do it again. Goodbye my Dragon," I turned around and walked away, horse beside me. I jumped on the horse, and galloped away. Tears streamed down my eyes, but I blinked them away and continued to ride away. I could still see Natsu's dark and mysterious onyx eyes looking at me, Erza's tear stained face, and Juvia's bloody ear.

*****

With Natsu...

(Natsu POV)

"The next time we meet Dragneel, we are enemies. I'll spare your life this time, but don't expect me to ever do it again. Goodbye my Dragon." Lucy's words pierced my heart. My fist clenched as I looked at the ground.

"Luce...Why...what happened that made you change?" I whispered and kicked a stray rock. Raising my head, I looked at Lucy's disappearing figure.

"Natsu, we have to....go..." Erza said, her voice shaky from crying.

"Yes, we should be on our way. My father is probably almost there. Lets go," I walked into the carraige as Juvia was laid down across from me. Looking out the window, memories of Lucy flashed through my head.

"Hey Natsu, what do ya think of this dress? Mrs. Spetto made it for me?"

"Ne Natsu, do you think you could introduce me to your friends?"

"Natsu! Look what I made!"

But their was one that he always remembered.

Lucy and I were laying on a hill, looking at the stars.