Chapter 1: Forgetting the Past

Ohaiyo minna! Anyways, ONWARDS!

With Levy:

Yay! Classes are over! I can't wait to see Vina! I hope she's okay though, when I last saw her she looked kinda distant. Oh well! I can't wait to talk about Prince Natsu coming! He's so hot! I squeal as I run towards our dorms and pull out my key. Huh? What are the professors and the Headmistresses doing at our room? I carefully walked over and looked around. The room was a mess!

"Headmistress Camay, where is Vina?" I questioned. Her cold, beaded eyes stared back at me. I shuddered.

"Miss Newleigh, have you seen Vina Leberami today at all?" Even her voice was cold.

"Uhh... I saw her during Lunch, and she said she wanted to go to the roof and have some time alone. After that, no," I said quietly. She's Scary!

"Hmmph. You will be punished if your are lying. Until then, come with us." Headmistress Camay made her way out of my dorm room and walked down the hall, her heels clacking against the hardwood floor. I turned around to follow her, when something caught my eye. A small enevlope was hanging out the side of my bed, just beneath my pillow. I walked over and pulled it out and read the front of it. It was addressed to me?! Woah. Wait a minute. We aren't allowed to have mail. Headmistress Camay must have over looked it when she was in the room. I quickly stuffed it into my boots and ran quickly out the door.

I approached Headmisstress Camay's office and knocked quietly. I could hear muffled voices meaning that there were more people in the room.

"Come In."

I entered and looked around. Professors Florence, Daralington, and Addie were sitting down, across from Headmistress. I recognized the teachers to all be Vina's professors.

"Sit."

I walked over to the seat beside Professor Florence gave me a kind but tired smile.

"As you see we are here to discuss the strange disappearance of Miss Vina Leberami. No one has seen her since lunch, and after classes, the dorm which the two of you stayed in is know a mess. Miss Newleigh, we know you didn't enter your dorm because you never left your classes. " Headmistress stared straight at me as I shifted uncomfortably. She looked back at the old computer beside her. Each school only received one old computer which was to be used for accessing student files.

"U-um, Headmistress?" I squeaked out and shuffled my feet, "If I may, maybe check her previous documents to see the possible reason for why she disappeared. I mean, we did find her just two months ago outside the school gates so maybe that has something to do with it?" Headmistress just looked at me and went back to the computer.

"You need to be more confident Miss Newleigh. No one will listen to the stuttering voice of yours in the city." She tsked as she scrolled through the documents. I saw her type in the description and a picture of Vina pulled up. "Come over here, all of you. Now." She barked. The professors and I stood up and we walked over and looked to get a better view of the screen.

Vina Leberam'i

Female
Birthdate: Unknown

Description: Long Blond Hair, Brown eyes. 5'5".

Current School: Lilaten Academy for Young girls.

Previous School: Unknwon.

I gasped. All of us had grown up in a school, and then were moved to an Academy at the age of 7. Never in my life had I ever heard of someone not having gone to a school before the academy. I read the name over and over again, in hopes that maybe, just maybe, that this was someone else. I squinted my eyes to get a better view, and noticed something I didn't before. I pushed past the Professors and leaned over Headmistress Camay.