Chapter 1

.
.
.

It was quite a gloomy day in Massachusetts the streets filled with rain as the sky was gray the smell of the water dripping from the sky was strong the three Koch girls where in their beautiful home the daughters scattered into different parts of the house doing things of their own likings for example amber was playing the piano an instrument she leaned to play as a child Emily was reading a book about fairy tales and fantasies of princes saving damsels but Diana was in her room looking through her window watching as rain poured around her house the sound of chopan playing from downstairs mixed with rain hitting her window it was a very relaxing moment Diana felt peaceful. her parents weren't home because they had to do something with business her family owned a whisky company so her mother and father were gone quite often it wasn't a new thing to the girl to be left alone but this certain day felt different they where gone for longer than usual they had been gone for 6 hours now Diana wondered what was keeping them so long? Had it been the gray weather?
Had their business not worked as so they thought it would? So many thoughts circled her head.

The sound of chopan had gone silent only to mean that amber had stopped playing the piano than the sound of feet walking up stairs filled Diana's ears the floor boards in the hallway creaked as her sister went to her room
Nothing else to be heard besides the rain. The silence making Diana tired her eyes barley staying open her body became tired and weak so soon she quickly got in her bed her mind drifting off to sleep......

Her eyes slowly opened to see a blonde head of hair and blue eyes in front of her immediately recognizing it to be her older sister.

"Wake up D mother and father are home and it's dinner time go wash up and come downstairs when your done" amber mummered to the green eyed girl as she closed the door to the room.

Diana got up and walked to her bath room. When she walked in she looked in the mirror above her sink looking at her tired figure her face swollen from just waking up the white in her eyes slightly red her lips dry. She looked terrible she thought to herself.

She then washed her face and brushed her teeth and combed her hair she changed into a white dress and walked downstairs to her family to join them for dinner.

Entering her dining room she saw her sisters and her mother and father at the table the table was full of food Diana was practically drooling from how starving she was. Taking a seat by amber across from her was her mother and Emily. with her father on the left side of her.

"Hello dear how was your day?" Alice had asked her daughter with a  smile "it was good took a small nap" Diana replied chuckling.

Diana began to cut her steak that was in front of her whilst her family engaged into conversation keeping to herself and listening to what the people around her where saying..until..her father faced her and sighed "Diana we must have a talk it's very...important" her fathers words filling her with panic as she watched her sisters look at her with sorrow.

"Listen di when we said we was going to a business partner earlier we.lied..". Her mother said glancing down not being able to look her in the eyes

"We actually went to some friends of ours and they have a son that is around your age...." He spoke his voice low.

Diana frowned feeling the knife she was holding tightening her grip on it
Her brain thinking where could this be going...then realization hit her.