Chapter 3

Chapter three
"Red doors and and silk sheets"

.
.

.
.

I had avoided Harry all night I felt his stare on me every second I walked around the ballroom I felt nauseated Stefan and I had made eye contact a few times throughout the night my mother and father No where to be found as for my sisters they were dancing not bothering to see where I am it was around 11:00 pm now everyone had calmed down after a while many leaving after their feet had grown too tired from Dancing all night.

I felt so anxious about Harry. The thought of marrying him was something far too overwhelming for me
I don't think I was ready for marriage I hadn't even turned 19 yet I was only 18 and I didn't even know how old he was he could be 50 and I wouldn't know well I mean father did say he was around my age but I mean he could be in his 20s and I still don't know.

I had always thought about how strange it was for marriages to be arranged only for girls to get wealthy from their husbands. without two people finding each other lovable or at least have a well compatible partner ship with. as for only a toxic marriage could come out of a marriage of two people who know so little about each other as well as starting a family would be hard if you do not have love for your partner I think you must love someone very deeply to start a family with them it's quite a pity people make their daughters marry men just so they can have their wealth.

I had grabbed another champagne glass from one of the servers I needed something to loosen me up as the discomfort with the thought of my life falling apart before me and I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to it had become too much. The burning sensation coating my throat as I sipped from the thin glass as I had started walking to a table to sit at I had encountered my sisters.

"So you gonna tell us why you didn't introduce us to your very attractive friend earlier?" Emily asked stunned of what she'd had saw earlier.

"Which one?..."

"The first one don't play stupid"

"I am not and he is not a friend of mine" I inform her.

"oh yes I'm sorry your soon to be husband" emily spat her voice filled with sarcasm as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Shut it"

"How are we not supposed to talk about this I mean look at him he's amazingly beautiful and your marrying him D?"

"I don't wanna talk about it"

"Come on don't make me get him myself introduce me to him also that other guy you danced with he seems nice also does mother and father know about him?.."

Emily is the youngest out of us I'm the middle child and amber is the oldest.
It had always been hard being middle because since I was younger I had always barely gotten attention and my mother and fathers traveling only made it worse so I grew up more lonely of course my sisters kept me company most of the time and as I got older I had Amelia but I still felt somewhat lonely I didn't have any friends because I was home schooled so you get where I'm coming from.

"I really don't wanna talk about this right no-"

"Girls! Good we found you we must be leaving now I've must've forgotten that I have business to do tomorrow come on come we must go find your coats" father had approached us yelling about how he had some sort of business tomorrow I'm glad he had business for once in my life because it's finally saved me from something I didn't want to do.