Chapter 2

Chapter two
"The meeting"

A/N: when this ♪ pops up play the music above thank you!!

.
.

.
.

The smell of sweets hit Diana's nose as she entered the ballroom the walls covered in gold the floor marble. people socializing all round her she felt her heart beat pick up. the sound of laughter and chatter rich woman in ball gowns bigger than the tables that held the desserts music playing in the background as she took in what she had just walked into.

overwhelmed Diana was looking around in circles trying to take in every detail of the room it was beautiful possibly the most beautiful decor she had ever seen while she was deep in thought she heard a male voice speak by the side of her.

Diana's P.O.V

a man not too much older than my father was in front of us brown hair dark brown eyes he was quite handsome.

"Looks who's arrived!" He spoke His voice deep and raspy.

"Hello Johnny pleasure to see you again." Father replied sounding more kind than I had usually heard.

"You must be Diana I'm Edward styles and this is my wife aurora" the man took my hand and kissed it as a way of welcoming me his wife on the side of him she was stunning her eyes were a mix of green and blue her hair was dark brown and her skin was pale.

"Hello darling nice to meet you your a very beautiful young lady" she said warmly a smile on her face and she was..British it's not all the time you see someone British in Massachusetts I wonder if the boy will be British...

"Thank you it's very nice to meet you's as well" a smile displayed on my face as I greeted them back.

"Oh look who it is Harold come this way!" Mr styles yelled someone over.

I locked eyes with a boy. forest green eyes pink lips curly chestnut hair. He was absolutely breath taking if I had to admit it he was quite handsome as well
a black suit hung on his broad body a white lace dress shirt beneath it with a ribbon tie around the collar.

"This is my son Harry Harry this is Diana your soon too be bride."

I was going to marry that?
I was going to marry curly head over there?

It seemed fake I couldn't be marrying him? Could I?

"Hello Diana aren't you stunning love" he smirked grabbing my hand and kissing it keeping his eyes on me my stomach churned...he is British..

"Hello Harry" I nodded to him not smiling to show I will not be affected by his charm.

"Ok we'll be going to a table you two talk" Johnny spoke looking at us and walking away with my mother and father by his side

They left me. Alone. With him.

My sisters are No where to be found as well.

Might as well make a run for it then I suppose? I mean running away from this situation would be a Good option how could I make this not awkward?