2nd OS: The Invincible...

Author's Note: 

Hello everyone! 

This is from the Greenwood-Betty track. I had so many ideas but this one is never going to materialize in the show, so I decided to write on it! Is mien alag hi zone chal rha hai humare Aniruddh aur Bondita ka.... Dont kill me please. This is not anything related to child abuse or pedophilia.... Its just a small overflow of emotions between a husband and wife, regardless of their age difference.

Do not hate me for writing all this... _/\_ 

If you like it, do let me know... If you do not, then I am really sorry in advance. But negative or positive, I would love to hear your comments and criticism... 

Lots of love,

Ayesha.

P.S. I have mentioned the stories according to their numbers. Although they are standalone, yet if you read them in an order, you will enjoy more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bondita, mien janta hun ke tum sahi uttar janti ho is prashan ka... bolo."

Aniruddh urged his wife who was standing right beside him. His fierce gaze was fixed on the disgusting faces of that witch Saudamini and that raakshas Master Jee, who had just asked Bondita a question about Thomas Alva Edison's invention. Aniruddh knew very well that Bondita was aware of the correct answer as she had told him a few days back only. In fact, he recalled amusingly how her creative mind had developed a fun way to learn such things. A smirk appeared on his face as he recalled how she had learned 'Alva' and 'Bulb' like 'Halva' and 'Laddu!' Suddenly, he wanted Bondita to repeat the same answer in that same funny and adorable way in front of those nasty people who were trying to trample her dreams of going to school and pursue education. He wanted to show off how amazingly innovative his intelligent wife was...and how she deserved all that she and he himself believed in.

Even if she did not know the answer to any question, he knew she was never the one to give up or stay silent. He recalled fondly how she had tried to sway him, charm him through her cute antics, and ended up giving the right answers through some inventive methods of her own a few days back during a QA session.

However, his otherwise chirpy and confident wife was not saying anything right now. As soon as he realized this, he felt someone holding his shirt from behind. Startled, he looked to the side where Bondita was standing, but she was not there!

That moment he realized that the person pinching his shirt from behind was none other than his wife.

She was hiding behind him! He realized with a jolt! And that was so unlike her! She was the person who would put her hands on her waist and be ready to fight the world even when facing strong opponents like his own kaka and baba. But she never hid behind him like that...

He quickly turned around to look at her, and his heart sank as he saw her pale, horrified face. Her beautiful eyes were brimming with tears and her lips were quivering. She was gulping, as if she was trying to say something but her words could not leave her mouth.

Aniruddh had never seen her so scared of anything, and he knew damn well the horrors she had faced in her little life. He was a grown-up and he often had panic attacks when his mind ever recalled the horrifying experiences that Bondita faced when he had left her and she had landed up in Heera Mandi. But even then, his Bondita never displayed any lack of courage. She was so brave... and she had become his strength too.

But right now, she was hyperventilating... and extremely scared, trying to clutch his back, silently begging for support... Her pained gaze was fixed on that Master Jee.