1st OS: The "Growing Up Conundrums"

Author's Note:

This was my first OS on Anidita. At that time, I didnt know that the makers would actually show a beautiful menstruation track in the show. They eventually did and it was way nicer than what I wrote, minus all the Sampoorna crap. But anyway, since it was my first OS on this couple, I decided to put it here too for you all. 

P.S. I have mentioned the stories according to their numbers. Although they are standalone, yet if you read them in an order, you will enjoy more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kia hua Bondita? Tabyat theek nahi hai kia tumhari?" Aniruddh noticed that his normally very active and chirpy disciple was not in her normal form today, since the beginning of their class. In fact, she had been unnaturally quiet and did not even respond in her usual, bright way when Aniruddh praised her homework and her performance in the recent test that he had given to her and in which she had aced. He noticed everything about her,and her unusual behavior raised his alarm.

"Haan pati babu, pata nahi aaj subha se hi pait mien dard horha hai." Bondita replied to his question, scrunching her face, expressing her problem to the only person she felt the closest to.

"Arey, tou pehle kyun nahi bataya Bondita? Aaj break de deta na padhai se tumko mien ager tabyat theek nahi thy tou," Aniruddh responded immediately.

"Nahi nahi pati babu...padhai ka tou harj nahi hona chahiye na kisi bhi haalat mien?" She innocently declared, and Aniruddh was once again left in awe because of her passion and love for studies. He was really proud of her, and although he was a strict teacher who valued punctuality and discipline,he could not bear to see his little wife being unwell and still putting so much effort to study.

Shaking his head slightly, he put the chalk in his hand back near the blackboard, and closing the book that he was holding, he said, "NahiBondita, tumhari tabyat se badh ker nahi hai kuch bhi. Aur jab tum theek nahi hogy tou padhai bhi samajh aaye gy kia tumko? Chalo, aaj chhuti tumhari. Jao jaa ker aram kero, aur ager thodi deir mien pait ka dard theek na ho tou mujhe batana. Mien tumko doctor ke pas le jaoonga." With that, he dismissed the class.

But his focus was on Bondita. She did not say anything else about his dismissal of the class, nor did she say anything in objection to going to the dreaded 'doctor babu.' Very quietly, she just rose from her little desk and left his study.

"Arey! Bondita waqai aaj theek nahi hai. Apna bag bhi chhod gai yahin, jab ke roz tou usko itne dhiyaan se le ker jaty hai." He worriedly looked at the cute little bag that she had sewn herself, and that even had two buttons from one of his favorite coats! Aniruddh would have killed anyone else who would have touched his coat like that, lekin Bondita ke liye tou saat khoon maaf hain! He chuckled at how that one little girl was capable to rotate him around her little finger, but his amusement was short-lived as he recalled how ill she looked just a while ago.

Packing her neatly covered books and her self-sewn pencil box in her bag, he started to call for Koyeli when he suddenly recalled that she had gone to her village for a couple of days. Thinking to call Bihari, he went outand found Trilochan Kaka sending Bihari off for some market errand.

"Chalo, mien khud hi room mien rakh aata hun uski cheezein. Dekh bhi lun ga ke aram bhi ker rahy ya phir kisi shararat mien lagy hui hai."Thinking to himself, he started ascending the stairs that took him to the room which they both shared.

Reaching the room, he was welcomed by some eerie silence,which was not at all how the room used to be if Bondita was inside. This panicked him more, and made him call out her name, "Bonditaaa, Bonditaaa, kahan ho tum?"