Imagine #11:I love you Duh Part 2

Hello hello hello guys!! How yah been . Mann I've been looking at this story Woah it got 1.33k reads .

Woah thats a lot . I didn't think I would get that many I really didn't . so here's a little something I mean its been a minute dont you think ?

I hope you enjoy this I need some feedback loves .

_______________________________________

Roc POV

I bet y'all wondering why yn isn't know about world wide. Well one I dont want nobody all in my business (learned from Desriee ) and I dont know another reason . I actually have no other reason . shit fuck it imma just tell the whole wide . if they don't like Yn then idgaf and we just watch what we say on social networks or what ever. Whats the best Way to announce this is .... Video . I'll do a ustream.

(A.N: they need to do a ustream lows )

Walter: hey ROC you seem like you got a lot on your mind . what's up ?

Roc: well (scratched the back of his head ) you know Yn ?

Walter: of course . She's one of the beat actors here .

ROC: I was thinking of announcing it to the world that I'm with her and I want to be with her as long as I can .

Walter: honestly ROC . She should of been out when y'all started going to go together . Did you ever wonder how she felt about messing around with you but you never made it public . I mean yeah we know about y'all but not everyone . The world thinks that Roc royal is single but he's not . So if you want to then do it if she means that much to you . (pats Roc on the back ) just know not everyone going to approve but who cares . don't let the press get to you either . I'll catch you later son . (walks away)

Roc : (watches Walter leave ) well damn I ain't got nothing to Say to what he said but he's right . Imma do it . I'll have a ustream. But first I need to talk to Yn . Imma make a tweet letting the fans know.

"@rocroyal : Ustream today be looking out . "

I need to find Yn .

Yn POV

(Walks to the bathroom )

Lord let's today be the day its officially official .. If that makes sense. I hope I mean that much to him . I mean he means the world to me . I may love him... Scratch may I do .. I hope I dont regret that .

(Washes your hands )

(Leaves the bathroom )

Unknown person : Hey Yn .

( you look up and see who it was )

You : oh hey Walter (sighs )

Walter : (puts his hand on your shoulder ) what's wrong ?

You: oh I shouldn't bother you with my problems .

Walter: You know you can tell me anything . (smiles )

You: (sighs) well.. Its Roc and i 's relationship. I want to know why only the people on set know about us ? I feel like he doesn't want people to know about us . it hurts Walter

Walter: You'll never know how he feels unless you talk to him . Go ! Go tell him how you feel . Youll get your answer . trust me you will .

You: Do you really think so ? You think that will work ?

Walter : Oh Trust me i know. Now Go find him . I'll catch up with you later . (Hugs you and walks away)

You: (Watches walter leaves) He's right I won't get any answers if I don't ask any question .. I gotta find ROC .

( In the studio with all the boys beside roc )

Ray: Hay YN
Princeton: Hola Mami.
You: Hey Ray .... Princeton . Y'all seen Roc ??
Ray : Naw I haven't seen him since Rehersal.
Princeton : That dry ass hello but Nah Babe I ain't seem him .
You : Ughh .. Someone call him or something . Also Princeton I'm going to sock you .
Ray : I Gotchu. (leaves to call roc)
Princeton: Aye aye chil ma I ain't doing noting but a little harmless flirting . It won't turn into nothing unless you ... Want it to turn into something .
you : Boy Bye . Take several Seats . I'm with your Brother . Duhh Roc !! R.O.C.
Princeton: Don't think I know that . you can do much better than him . You come to me I'll (He stands up and walks over to me ) Give you (Getting closer and closer ) The Best Night or Nights of your life ( Pinned me against the wall) I Say Nights because once you get some from me you'll be crawling back for me. ( Hot breath breathing down my neck ) What do you say? Ditch Roc and come try this Fernando. (Trails Kisses down my Neck)

You in your mind : what am I doing why aren't I pushing him away . Ugh why do my body have to melt at any affection ugh . WAIT PAUSE. What am I doing this is not ROC. This isn't the man I love . Woah wait .. I said love .. I just came to the fact that I (First name & Last name ) is in love with Chresanto August . This isn't right I gotta do something about it .

Princeton : (trialling kisses down my neck still ) Ouch .

you: (retracks knee) (watches Princeton falls to the ground ) that will show you that I'm not playing . I'm In Love With Roc and that's it . You sittl there or lay there and think about what you did. I know Your Balls hurts. (Shakes head ) Damn shame.
Princeton :(In Tears holding his area )
You: Where's ray?? RAYY!!
Ray : (comes rushing in ) Yeah ? .. (Sees Princeton on the floor ) What ... Happened here ??

You: Yo home boy tried to take me from roc . I taught him a lesson . Don't Fuck with me .

Princeton:(groans )

Ray : Dumbass ... Well roc said to meet him in Studio C.

You: Thanks so much Ray . I would hug you but yeah ... Princeton messed that up ... See yah (leaves )
Ray:Bye

You :I hope this goes well .

_______________________________________
Y'all know this will be a too be continue lol .
Okay hey guys oh Lord I'm updating . I'm surprised too . I've been on this for a while lol . I hope y'all like it . enjoy don't for get to
Comment
Share.✨
Like .✨
Follow.✨
Tell your friends . ✨
-Mona