Imagine # 10: Bestfriends Or Something else?

Okay so imma do a August alsina Imagine lol . so enjoy and give some love.also Imma add songs to listen to while reading lol -Mona

Chapter's Song request: Kissing on my Tattoos by August Alsina

_______________________________________

August: Okay y'all ready for Shit??

Crowd: Yessss!!!

August : I can't hear y'all ! I said are y'all ready for this shit ??

Crowd (Louder) : yesss!!

August: Okay , this song is for a special person in the crowd .

Crowd: Awwwww.

(August locks eyes with you .)

You: (Smiles)

August : Baby I don't blame youFor being in the clubGetting all that loveCause your so beautifulGod made you to show that offNow I ain't ever been the jealous type of guyBut i want you to myself, I can't lieI know we ain't on no one on one thingBut baby, It should changeCause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking bout youAnd when you be out on dates you be texting me tooTelling me to come pick you up when he drop you offI pray to God he ain't breaking you off.

You:(Rocks back and forth)

August: I don't want nobody but youKissin on my tattoosI don't want nobody but meTalkin to youUntil you fall asleepWe better stop playing (We better stop playing)Before we mess around and someone gets hurtI don't want nobody but you (nobody but you)Kissin on my tattoos.

Your girl best friend :Girl I saw Aug look at you when he said this song was for someone special. (She tries to say over the crowd

You: Chill , It's probably nothing .. Idk .

Your girlBestfriend: Girl , you know that boy been liking you since 6 grade . That Boy is in Love with you!

You: In love with me .. Pfft yeah right . look at him he's .. He's him and I'm little ole (Yn) . I ain't nobody. He famous and everything.

You girl best friend : Wow . okay if yoy say so .. You'll realize it sooner or later . yo ass probably feel the same way back .

You: (blushes )

August : kissing on me kissing on me - wait stop stop the music . cut it .

Crowd:Whyyy?? What you doing ??

August : I'm sorry . I can't hold this in anymore.. I got to make you mines .

Crowd: Awe .

You: (heart rate speeds up )

August: walks up close to the end of the stage . (Yn) I've been in love with you since 6 grade. Sinces the first time I laid eyes on you. I just knew you was and are the one for me. I love everything about You. Your personality . your smile. Your body . your everything. I want you to have my kids . I want you to be with me forever. I want to grow old with you. I want all that cheese shit . I don't care I just want you .

You: (in tears)

August :what I ask you is will you be my Girlfriend? When your ready my wife . the mother of my children everything. ( at this moment august is on his knees with tears rolling down his eyes. )

The crowd: Awwwww. Say yes ! Yes . yes Yes !

You: (smiles through your tears. You get up and walks to the stage ) Of course I'll be your girlfriend . you are the only one I see my self with. I did have my doubt to think that you didn't like me but I was wrong . I'm soo glad you are the one for me .

(With that you dropped down to where august was and you kisses him full on in front if everyone )

The crowd : Awwwww (clapping and crying )

August:( kisses back)

To be continue

______________________________________

Awee how did y'all like I think imma give y'all a part two . idk lol or maybe I can be mean and just leave it at that .

Vote

Comment

Fan

-Mona