Chapter 5

Hope you like the new chapter!
Actually the image on the galery is from Akatsuki no Yona , but in my story that's the fire mage .
.......................................

Time Skip---- Three days.

Luke's POV

Finally, thank god I arrived to Magnolia, I really need to apologize to everyone, omg eric's there, look there's a bird i'm going after him!
Ugh... I can't run away, common Luke be a man!!
Full speed to the guild. While I was running through the streets of Magnolia i heard people say something like:
"- oh , it's luke he's dead already."
-" Eric for sure is going to be really angry.."
Aaaah i'm panicking right here and you people aren't helping, i'm getting really nervous...

Alright let's open this big wooden doors! I opened the door and there they were like the other time but really really scarier and Eric... i can't even described!

"-w-wait minna, i can explain? I said nervously.
Eric came up to me and put his big hand on my shoulder and with a scary look said;
- Hooo.. Can you really explain why have you been dissappeared for 1 month?! He exclaimed.

-"hã? 1 month are you sure? In the max i was just out for 5 days!

- This is really strange, what happened Luke? Natsumi asked.

-"well, i was going home like you know and then there were 2 womens , one with weather magic and te other with fire magic in front of my house so i was.."
Then I was interrupted by Master's voice.
-" huh , luke how did you know their magics?
Gaaah, what do i say???
-" Me? I don't know their magic at all.. Ha.. Ha.." I responded nervously.
-"Luke what are you hiding from us? You just said their magic!"
-"Did I? He.. He..
-"Luke to my office, now!" Gramps exclaimed.
-"hai .. I said in a gloomy tone.

Master's POV

I entered my office with Luke and sat on my chair while Luke sat in front of me.
-"well, do you care to explain?

And then he explained everything to me. Now everything makes scence! And a lost magic? I never thought that luke had one.But that's two things that bother's me.

-"Luke, are you shure it was Liso? Because he stayed in the guild with us all the time...
-" well , i'm shure it was him , cause by the looks it's obviously him but i didn't had the time to see his magic because he was too fast and ran away. But if Liso was here with you maybe that person was a transformation mage! Bingo! That has to be the answer!
And if they have more persons like that 2 girls they could have a Time Manupulating Mage that has to be rhe answer for the confusing time.
Maybe they're a dark guild seeking for my power and my beauty!

I sweat dropped. We're serious here and his with jokes.. Sigh, he will never learn.
-" so gramps what was the other thing that bothered you?
-" well i don't know but i have a strange feeling about the person that you bumped on the train station..."
- " well, i just taked a little look at the women but to me it looked innocent.
-" Did you saw her magic?" I asked.
-" oh that's right ! She has a lost magic too, Alfa Stigma. ( A/N it's from an anime that i forgot the name T_T).
- hmm... Interesting. You can go now.

And then he left the room.
This is getting really strange who are this people? Are they after Luke? We will have to see it.

I got off of my office and headed to the bar . I sat on the counter while drinking my beer. And suddendly there was a loud sound, the guild doors were cut half.
Luke that was beside me murmered to my ear.
"- Gramps, that's the girl i bumped to, and that is her magic."
- whaaaaat? I exclaimed.

( actually in the anime that i got the idea of that power , it doesn't do that but in my story it will be like: with the power of the eyes he cuts objects and explode things)

.......................................

Hope you liked it!! If you want go ahead and check my other story !

I will try and continue updating!
Bye bye