Chapter 1

Luke's POV (it's lucy's men version)

Wow, I can't believe it has been already 3 years since I left my family for this mission that actually was to complete in one year wich i did but you know sometimes is good to take a vocation from that noise of the guild.Well actually i'm going to explain.

I'm a S rank mage , almost SS , and i'm a celestial mage. Maybe you think that is a weak magic? But no. It's actually really strong when you mastered all of it. And i'm also very good at hand to hand combat because I love to combat with my spirits, they're my family too. Oh and I have a really rare magic, i can say the magic of the person by looking at her, i know really awesome right?
But i'm really relief that I finished the mission, I really want to get back to Magnolia, fairy tail but I'm really really bad finding places...
Read what i' saying?! I'm now walking by a beach, how did I get here seriously... Sigh. Would it be there new members? I really hope so. ( in this story Natsumi, Gajeleah , Warren and Julio (Natsu, gajeel ,wendy and Juvia)went to guild after Luke so they don't know each other).

While I was walking by the beach I saw a sign. Yoooosh, train station 500 meters. Let's go!!
When i got to the train station I bought a ticket and sat on the seats of the train while looking at my right hand , where it was my guild mark in pink. Seriously can someone remember me why did I get it in pink?
I shook my toughts away and drifted to sleep.

Time Skip>>>>>

I woke up to the sound of a woman speaking: " we have arrived to magnolia, please get out of the train".
Finally i made it, I really hope they are alright and maybe I will make newcomers fall for me, cause you know i'm that kind of boy. Sweet, handsome, corageous, strong... I could continue but the list is too long.

I walked by the streets, wow new faces, old faces, new things , old things. I looked in front, there it was this big guild right in front of me, wow it has changed. I stood in front of the door. I have a sign with everyone that when it's me I knock the door with full force for 3 times and wait them to open. Well let's see if they remember.

I knocked tree times on the door. No one answered it. They're noisy as always... I knocked 3 times again with full force .

Nobody's POV

In the guild were heard three loud bangs. Most of the first's guild members were shocked but the new ones were like "what's happening"?
Even Natsumi and Grace ( natsu and gray) stopped they're usual fight.
Levi stood up. ( levy)
-"i can't believe, it's really him?!

Luke's POV

I opened the door, because no one opened for me. I take a step inside the guild and looked at everyone. Wow they have changed so much.

Oh and I saw new members, hmm let's see. A girl with pink hair, wow she's gorgeous,oh she's a Fire Dragon Slayer, a boy with dark blue hair a Sky Dragon Slayer and another girl with long black hair and piercings all over her, a dragon slayer too huh? An iron's one and a boy with blue hair too but less darker, a water mage.Interesting members we have here.

I looked again at them. Haha they all have a look of surprise in they're faces well, I better talk first.

I cleared my throat.
-"cof cof, So haven't you missed me people?

I take a look at them. Shit they have angry looking faces , I guess I deserve I made them worry about me and oh my god , Eric( erza) is right there with a murderous aura, i'm out of here.

I turned around and when i was about to take a step and run out of the guild i was pulled back by a hand. Eric's hand. I gulped. I'm so done.

"-Where do you think you're going Luke?! Where have you been all this time, we tought that you were dead! Eric exclaimed.

Everyone started screaming at me. I bowed down.

-"i'm so sorry for making you worried minna. Please forgive me.

Everyone came running to me and gave me a huge hug while crying.( except the new guild members)
Wow i really missed them.

Natsumi's POV

Wow , who's that handsome blonde boy?

........................................

Hope you like the new story, please continue reading it!!
Like
Comment
Follow
If you want more!! Thank's

Bye bye