chapter 8

Thea's dinner dress...

(AFTER THE NIGHTMARE SCENE WHEN ALEJANDRO AND GIANNA ORDERED THEIR SONS TO LEAVE THEA'S ROOM)

NO ONES'S POV

ANDREA :"What was that?"

DYLAN :"Oh my good , bro, what was that ."

DAMIEN :"Don't speak so loudly in front of her room .Let's go to the living room, then we can talk."

ANDREA :"But aren't you're worried(loudly wispered).like what ,how can this be a nightmare."

VINCENT :"Shut up, andrea .we will talk in the living room."

(vincent damien and alexander walking ahead leaving dylan , andrea, and louis behind)

LOUISE :" but is she's ok , how can this be a nightmare, what the fuck they have done to my sister."

DYLAN :"we will find out about this from thea or if not then we will force this out of the mouths of those who kidnapped her ."

ANDREA :" thats for sure , dad might know about that maid and those KNIGHTS PESTS."

(all of them are now in the living room)

VINCENT :" louis whatever happens no need to raise your voice ."

LOUIS :" yes vincent "

ALEXANDER :"it is still a mystery that why Stefano lucifer ordered the kidnap , what was the reason we still dont know , but what we know is the maid they bribed , i asked saywer who was with dad when they went to london to get thea , he told me that the maid and her husband are arrested and they are in a jail in london ."

VINCENT :" and what if KNIGHT try to kill them , can the police be trusted ?."

ALEXANDER :" saywer said that some of our people are there and no need to be worried about as father is way ahead with this ."

DAMIEN :" good , now what about her nightmare ,"

LOUIS :" Alex did you got to know about it ??, what happed there or what they did ??."

ANDREA :" YEAH, that was terrifing ,"

DYLAN :"do anyone of you think maybe they (knights) might have tortured her.. maybe"

( as dylan said these words the whole room went silent , the atmosphere became heavy.)

DAMIEN AND LOUIS :" HOW DARE THEY TRIED TO DO THIS "(said this together)

VINCENT:"I WILL DESTROY THEM ALL."

ANDREA:"this might be a trick , th--.."

LOUIS :" YOU NOW THINK THAT OUR SISTER , OUR BABY SISTER'S SUFFERING IS A TRICK , DIDNT YOU SAW IT YOURSELF HOW MUCH PAIN SHE WAS IN?????" (LOUDLY)

ALEXANDER :" louis , andrea maybe right , let him speak first , KNIGHTS are not the only mafia with whom we are in bad terms , andrea is not talking about Thea's suffering but he is talking about who might be involved."

DAMIEN :" so you are saying some one else might be involved or this might be the work of someone else??????"

ALEXANDER:" YES--."

(alejandro entered , and no one noticed)

ALEJANDRO :"I also think this MIGHT be the work of someone else ,and regarding thea we still have a lead so no need to worry ."

LOUIS:" but dad--"

ALEJANDRO :" IT IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU TO THINK TOO MUCH AND ABOUT THEA WE WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT IT WHEN SHE IS READY (said this while patting louis hair to calm him down ), now i think that you all should go to sleep and act as if all this never happened we wouldnt want your sister have her guard up "