chapter 11

THEA'S POV

It's been 1 week since we went to the doctor for my check-up, and I have been constantly on bedrest .My whole family just never lets me get out of the bed , my brothers decided to take turns to stay with me and to keep an eye on me so that i dont get out of bed . All I can do while sitting in my room is to just watch tv or play on my phone or just read a book . As I was thinking of sneaking out of my room to have a full tour of the house , Louis came in and said

"What are you thinking, baby?"

i didn't notice him .

"i am just board , there is nothing i can do , and it feels so stuffy here. i want to get out . It's not like bones in my legs are broken, you know." i replied

"But baby, we can't . we want you to get well soon." As he said this , i used my greatest weapon, which i got to know with the help of Aunt nicole ,

"pleassseeeeee!!" i said this with puppy eyes, and i could see that it was working ,

"Please understand ,my dear brother, please." and he melted,

"ahhh, fine, but on one condition ." Oh my god, now what he wants

"Hmm, what is it ?" i asked

"You have to make me your favorite brother ." he replied

" Oh, you are my favorite brother, louis . If you were not, then i wouldn't have asked you this ."

"ok then, sis, but we have to be discreet,ok , or otherwise we will be in big trouble."

"yesssss , and i promise to be discreet ."

"Good, so where do you want to go ." he asked

"Tour of the house, maybe?" i asked , to which he replied

"Nah, our house is too big for your legs, baby , so no , maybe next time."

"ok , then can we go to the garden near the family tree , i would like to swing." i suggested

" well thats good , then of we go ." he said

" But wait , let me get my sketch book ."

" You do sketching ?" he asked

" Yeah ."

and then we were on the way to the garden , which was kind of difficult as we didn't want to be caught , but we made it .

it is so mesmerizing to be here . The beauty is so breathtaking that it feels like i am in a fairy land. as i was standing and taking this beautiful sight , louis came from behind, and he picked me up in the air .it felt so good to be out .

we sat on the swing, and i started sketching .

"You know how to draw. dont you?, it looks beautiful, baby ." louis said

"Yeah , i love to draw , it calms me down, and i also express myself through painting ."

" You know what , you should draw, and i am going to get you something ." louis said

and he left , i was sitting here for awhile by myself, until i felt saw some petals fall on my lap and i felt something on my head , it was a flower wreath , i looked behind and saw louis smiling at me . he ran in front of me and took out his phone, and took a photo . it was so magical.

we were having so much fun just by spending time with ourselves that we didn't realise the time. and then i felt a hand on my shoulders , which didn't belong to louis .

.......................................................

GIANNA POV

you dont know when your life might change . and you might not know when the missing pieces of your life come back to you . for me it was my daughter , when my daughter got kidnapped i couldnt help but fall into the deep well of despair , i knew i had my children with me but i couldnt be a good mother to them , but then also they were the ones that kept me going . i never had a moment in my life that i didnt missed her, i knew my baby was not safe out in the world with monsters but i couldnt comprehend the harm that can be done to her and my biggest regret is not be with her , now that she is here i can not help but be scared for her and that she might be taken away from me again .but this time, i will be here and not let any harm come to her .

riiiiiiiinnnngggggg , rrrriiiiinnnnggggg , rrriiinngg.

it was a call from my personal assistant melissa

" yes melissa what is it ."

"maam its Mr oliver , he said he will be going to UAE tomorrow morning , so he would like to have a meeting set up so he could discuss some matters ." she replied

" Then set up an online meeting , and i will not be coming to the office."

" yes maam " she said

after some time the meeting started and then i realised it was the time for thea's medicine .

i called a maid and ordered her to take thea's medicines and give them to her .

.

.

.

BANG

" mom thea is not in her room." it was dylan , and i felt my blood run cold .

"How d-do you know ?" i asked

"The maid she told me that she searched her room and thea was missing and i myself searched her room but couldn't find her ." he answered .

" Did you tell your father ?"

"yes-s --" as he was saying this, we heard a noise downstairs

and now the whole house was in panic .

ALEJANDRO :" sawyer order men to search the grounds , we have to find her quick and dylan go check the cameras with damien."

VINCENT : " Father, it is better to inform this to grandfather and uncles , they are outside as there were some disturbances on the site."

BELLIS :" Yes , vincent, you should contact you grand father , and alex Go call and check with london police about jane."

my legs couldn't move. i was standing there and tried to hold myself but couldn't

BELLIS :" Where is gianna , oh there you are darling , its going to be fine we will find our princess , it will be ok "

" i dont know what will happen if we can't find her , i will go mad," i said

just at this moment, andrea came and said, " dad, louis is also not here. It was louis' time to check up on thea , they both are missing ."

oh no, my babies , NO
Please god Please I don't want anything wrong to happen to them .

..................................................................

THEA POV

I never realized that my actions would have such a big impact.