Dancing With The Devil

Song had me in my feels ngl.

"Dancing with the devil" and "met him last night" were just so fucking good. And so was "ICU" 😭😭

Now I'm about to touch on this topic for a quick second so if it's a trigger please skip it!!

⚠️Drug abuse and sexual assault ⚠️

Skipped it? Cool.

Anyways... serious Author time.

⚠️                                                                ⚠️

Addiction is rough. Especially if you've been doing it for years and you depend on that certain substance. So when people think you're supposed to just forget about that substance or thing overnight, it just makes me think you're an ignorant bitch.

You can't expect someone who's been doing drugs since their adolescence to just automatically stop, even after an overdose. Now don't get my wrong I was infuriated when she said she went back onto the drugs after she had her OD. But then I thought about it... she was obviously in so much pain mentally, she had no where else to turn to. She was basically looking for a spiritual awakening in all the wrong places.

What got me even more upset was the fact that the dealer took advantage of her and she didn't realize it until a couple months after everything happened.

And then she thought the best idea was "come over so I can fuck you" so she can have that sense of dominance back. And at the end it didn't help her.

Then all of the jokes and people making fun of her hit me and I got even more upset.

Addiction and abuse to drugs and alcohol can be such an affect on non-famous peoples lives that you don't make fun of them... so why do it to someone who's famous? What makes them any different from you? We all bleed the same? We're all coming from somewhere? We're all human... so what's the difference from her being a human and making mistakes from someone who you see waking down the street? Well I'll answer it for you... you're in the lime light and anything you do or say will be used against you.

(Back to the chapter. There is no talking about sexual abuse and or abuse to drugs)

Ariana's POV

"Ariana why do girls take so damn long?" Tommy complained and laid on my bed.

"Tommy stop rushing" Courtney said.

"Ariana what's the point of all of this?" Tommy asked yet another question.

"I just want to take my kind off of guys and just have fun with my friends. Is that too much to ask for?" I looked at him through the mirror.

"You're right" he said while getting on his phone.

Everyone was here, Victoria and her bd John, Courtney, Alexa, Doug, Aaron, and Frankie.

The social house boys are going to be there as well.

We're going to some new nigh club opening up tonight. Literally everyone has been talking about it.

Everyone is saying that the owner is hot and has amazing manners.

Maybe that's the real reason I'm going but they don't need to know that.

Once I finished I did another check in the mirror and added more lip gloss.

"You look extra fine for the club" Courtney came up from behind me.