Chapter 7

(Y/n) POV

As I entered the house my aunt greeted. "Hey (Y/n) where have you been and also you were with a boy." she said. "That's Kuroo." I said. "Yes but you both were looking lovely dovely." she said. I sighed and said "Fine were dating." "You my niece from my sister actually dating." "Something good must happened." she said. "Auntie I'm not pathetic in love." I said. "Anyways just make sure to use-" I cut her off by saying "I think I'm going upstairs." "Just make sure-" I cut her off again. "NO I'M TOO YOUNG." I shouted. As I was preparing for bed I got a call from one of my managers.

(Y/n): Hello?

Manager: (Y/n) great your awake. The video is releasing tomorrow.

(Y/n): That's great.

Manager: I'll send it to the 4 of you and go back to me if there's anything wrong.

(Y/n): Alright

The video then got to the 4 of us.

(Note: You imagine the video since this is a xreader story. This is the song btw. Credits to Blackpink and creators.)

I asked my friends if they had anything to say. They all said that the video is fine and great. I then started to call my manager again.

Manager: So how was it?

(Y/n): We all like it.

Manager: Ok also you'll be skipping school tomorrow all of you. We'll be spending most of the time informing the release in social media.

(Y/n): I understand. Goodbye.

Manager: Wait also before that your invited only you for your solo career to perform to US song festival.

(Y/n): How about the others?

Manager: Base on what I heard from the manager they also have their own but in other countries.

(Y/n): I see, when is it?

Manager: Today is September 12. You'll be leaving at September 28.

(Y/n): How long be I'll be gone?

Manager: 5 days.

(Y/n): Understood. Anything else?

Manager: I'll be sending your schedule for next week.

(Y/n): Ok goodbye.

I hung up and laid in bed. It was late but I got call from Kuroo.

Kuroo: You got me worried when weren't picking the phone.

(Y/n): Sorry I was in a call with my manager.

Kuroo: It's fine anyways you good?

(Y/n): I'm fine. Also I can't join you tomorrow.

Kuroo: Why?

(Y/n): I won't be going to school. Our new song is dropping.

Kuroo: Really? That's great anyways btw you did great in the performance.

(Y/n): You watched it?

Kuroo: Yep and you were really pretty in the dress.

(Y/n): Thanks anyways do good in practice tomorrow.

Kuroo: Also were going to have training camp Karasuno is coming.

(Y/n): I see I'll get as many information or tips I can.

Kuroo: Hmm yep you do that. Also Lev is joining this Sunday.

(Y/n): He passed?

Kuroo: He must be good plus he's tall.

(Y/n): I hope he won't be that hard to handle.

Kuroo: Geez training with you is scary.

(Y/n): Depends on who I'm training with.

Kuroo: Anyways princess it's getting late and you need to sleep. Goodnight I love you.

(Y/n): Goodnight and I love you too.

We hung up and I went to sleep.

Today I didn't go to school because of the premier. All day long we been giving out details about the new song to our fans. Hours left before it's release me and my friends are just in the lounge doing nothing. "Since we're dropping a new song we're so gonna get many interviews." Mizuki said. "Yep it's going to be busy." Suzuki said. "It doesn't matter their planning a concert for the whole continent of Europe for us to perform." I said. "Seriously looks like there's going to be a long no school for us." Mizuki said. "But we still have schoolwork to work on when we're on tour." Yuki said. "When is it even going to happen?" Suzuki asked. "We're still going to have a meeting about it." I said. Later on we got called because to song just dropped. We all went to our social medias and posted something about it. We were finally free and my friends went home. While I on my real life self mode went to a cafe since I want (Fav drink).

When I went there I bumped into someone. "(Y/n)?" It was Tetsu. "Tetsu your also here." I said. "Yep also I saw the song it was great." he said. "Thanks good thing you like it." I said. We ordered our drinks and sat down on a table. "So when will you be back at practice?" he asked. "I can be with the team any day before September 28." I replied. "Huh why it's there something on 28?" he asked. "Well I been planning to tell you at 28 I'll be leaving to US for 5 days you know." I said. "I see. Wow being a star is really hard huh." he said. "Yes so let's spend as much time as we can right now." I said. We talked long in the cafe. He told me how the team was doing and I wrote down some things for him and the team. It was getting late so we bid each other goodbye. I got home and got to school work and slept.