New guy, part 2

You both arrive at the small coffee shop. The small, plump woman behind the register smiles warmly at you. "Hi, Mrs. Smith" you greet her beeming back at her " Is it just you today?" The woman shakes her head" Justin is at the back." She notices the tall man beside you"Oh, a new face! A handsome one too!!" She exclaims her kind face even brighter now, if that was even possible. "Hi,Mrs. Smith. Nice to meet you, I am Danny," he introduces himself. " Oh! You can just call me Molly! I have told them the same thing but they just refuse." She smiled" Now, what can I get the two of you?" "A (F/D) for me, what about you?" You ask your companion. "Same here" he awkwardly replies. Molly nods as she moves to make your orders, you go find a seat. Many of your peers are there, scrambling to finish assignments.
The only two chairs available are at the back, putting you in an awkward position. The painting above the table gave you something to talk about. "You seem to know alot about it" Danny said, he hadn't said much, so the comment took you by surprise. "I should, I am the one who made it" you reply, smiling proudly. " I took up painting back in high school. Made that one for Justin as his birthday gift." "You are very talented. Why didn't you go to art school?"" Because my mum inspired me to get into medicine, she always called me her little doctor" you recall fondly. " She even had a little lab coat made for me. Enough about me, what about you?"
He told you a little about himself where he moved from and so on. When it was time for you to leave, you say goodbye to Molly and head out the door.
Just when you are about to go your separate ways, Danny stops you.
" Hey, I really liked hanging out with you and I really want to do it again some time. Can I have your number so that we can stay in touch?"he asks shyly. You nod and he hands you his phone so that you can put your number in. He thanks you and squeezes your arm lightly before leaving.
A/N
(F/D) = Favourite drink.