New guy(Part 1)

Word is going around that there's a new guy at uni, it's rare that anything exciting ever happens in the sleepy little town, so this was new. The hallways are filled with whispers as you make your way towards the class of the day.
Out of the corner of your eye, you see a head of white hair. When you turn your head to get a better look, it was gone. You scan the crowd for the person who has white hair but couldn't find him. You shrug and continue on your way.
At class, you sit at the back of the class as always and wait for the teacher to start the lecture. The lecturer starts, you are already taking notes and hardly notice anyone slip into the seat next to you.
At the end of the lecture, you jump when you feel a tap on your shoulder. "Hey, I am Danny, I just transferred here." The guy sitting next to you smiles. "I have been trying to get your attention but you seemed pretty focused on the class." You apologise rubbing your tired eyes as if it would help. " It's ok. Being a med student is not easy. Say, care to join me for coffee? And maybe show me the way out of here?" He's cute, you think to yourself, why not?. "Yes, I am (Y/N), let's go" you reply and head out with Danny in tow.