I Recommend My Personal Favorite Blue Exorcist: If You Never Occurred

Its funny the good things we regret in depressive times. And if it was honesty your looking for then yeah Yukio didn't necessarily regret it, he just hated the feeling he felt in this current moment in time. But then again this feeling Yukio most definitely deserved. After all he was the one to make the mistake of leaving her.

She seemed completely innocent at first. Mephisto had pulled him aside one day telling him that she would now be joining his class. He noticed her almost immediately, she was in his grade. She was the type of girl to always sit alone at lunch, and never talked much in class. Yet she was also extremely smart, and it was told by how she still manage to remain in school even though it seemed as though she was never there. She went by Emi. An American girl. The first day in his class she came in with a baggy sweat shirt on, a hat, and sunglasses. She quietly shuffled to the back of the class not saying a word. He thought for a second about calling her out forcing her to come to the front of the room to introduce herself but he didn't bother especially not after Rin took note, extremely loudly, that there was an extra in the class. He thought maybe that would cause her to stir but not a word came from her. Bon though didn't hesitate to tell her that her attire wasn't in school regulations. She mindlessly mumbled something before sliding off her hat, and glasses not bothering with her sweatshirt. She has brown eyes. He hadn't ever noticed her eyes before, in fact he couldn't remember ever seeing her eyes. She always stared at the ground. And were those freckles? Yukio smirked. He didn't expect her to be pretty. Class ended up slowly turning into the normal routine it normally took right when Rin's head slumped against the desk and Yukio finished his rambling on about the lesson of the day. It wasn't a long lesson, just enough to be able to assign homework and for Yukio to slip back behind his desk and finish grading papers sighing loudly when he got to his brothers. Can someone actually be this stupid?

Yukio's fingers found the rim of his glasses as he pulled them off to massage his temples. He didn't notice the sound of the bell or that Emi had stayed behind to wake up Rin just as everyone left. She had a gentle touch towards him as she awoke him. "Hey, It's time to wake up now. Class had ended" Her voice was soft and high pitched and it made Yukio look up at her. Like her voice just demanded his attention, she demanded to be seen. She had her hair pulled back in a tight bun and her eyes seemed sad when her fingers grazed across his skin. Sorrow, and it was then that Yukio noticed the bags under her own eyes and how her lips curled downwards almost naturally making her seem permanently sad. Rin groggily got up and left singing a soft Thank you to her. 

This ended up becoming an endless cycle, a typical routine. She'd always come in with a baggy sweatshirt, a hat, and a pair of sunglasses. Bon would make some snarky comment that became more rude the more days it happened and Emi would ended up silently taking them off shying away from any interaction. The bags under her eyes got more obvious as the days went and after every class she would quietly shake Rin awake being too caring for Yukio's liking. This went on for about two weeks before she ended up breaking out of her normal routine.

"Mr. Okumura" Emi picked at the hem of her sweat shirt, "Can we- talk?" She nervously shifted her eyes around the floor then back to slightly peer at him. She shifted from one foot to another and her hands shook. 

"Go ahead Miss-"

"Just call me Emi, please" She backed up into the wall behind him and slid down to sit onto the floor laying her legs in front of her. "Come sit" She patted on the floor next to her, leaning her head against the wall. Yukio sneered and glared down at Emi thinking that her innocence seemed to be slipping. But as he looked down at Emi, she looked more exhausted than before. "Come one, I won't bite" Her words were soft as if she was whispering it to herself. And while Yukio still had his doubts he still got out of his chair and sat down next to her.

"You know I envy you" Yukio almost snickered but he kept his sneering thoughts to himself. Then again how foolish was she? "I know you want to laugh at me, because you think that your not a person someone should envy, but that's the exact reason why I envy you" Emi leaned her head to where her brown chocolate eyes peered over at Yukio. His eyebrows cringed as confusion settled in. "You hate yourself, and you absolutely adore Rin. Rin hates himself but looks up to you" She closed her eyes as a tear slips down her skin. "I'm sorry- I don't really understand" Yukio's voice came out a little sore and cracked a little as he saw her tears. "Is it wrong to be in love with someone that you compare yourself to so often? I don't know how to feel" She broke out into a small sob. She leaned herself into her hands. "For years I've protected my sister, looked up to her, loved her. I'm the oldest it's my job. But I turned out a bit like Rin. Disheveled, the family disappointment. Disorganized but trying so hard just to get you to see him, to be proud" She sobbed once again. "But she's not like you, Yukio. Is it bad to say I wish she was? I love her, and I've always done everything I can to create her a safe place. But she sees my flaws. She sees everything I hate about myself, everything I'm insecure about and she notices it. God! I hate myself" She leaned down onto his shoulder, letting her head rest. "Seeing you, learning about how you hate yourself, and seeing you love Rin despite all his flaws. I want someone to love me like that. I want my sister to love me like that. But- but she doesn't. No one does" Her voice broke and he felt her body shudder against him. "I'm sorry" He whispered. Almost mindlessly he reached down to slid his fingers in between her hands. "Don't be. Just please, never change. You're absolutely perfect" She lifted her head to look Yukio in the eyes and he melted. His whole demeanor his heart his whole life just completely melted.  

His whole body heated as he stared down at the puffy eyed girl. Was he really that amazing for Emi to be swooning over his appreciation of his brother. Of course he appreciated his brother, his brother had confidence his brother would be able to slowly lean down and swoop this girl into his arms and kiss her passionately, and he wish he had confidence like that. Emi smiled sweetly as she pulled up nuzzling her nose right next to his brushing her lips across his. Then she pulled him into a kiss by placing one finger along his jaw. His whole body was flushed as he experienced his first kiss. Her lips were warm, her body.. her skin was smooth underneath his touch. His fingers swiftly lifted up her arms causing her to press further into him. She opened her mouth allowing her tongue to caress the inside of his mouth like she was savoring something absolutely delicious and it only made him want her more. She lifted herself up onto her knees and then swung one leg over him cradling him. She directed his hands to her hips and he couldn't help but love how dominating she was, yet it was in such a kind manner. He could feel the hotness down in his area, and he so desperately wanted to lean his head back and moan from just the pleasure of knowing that the desired contact was right there, clothed, but in reach on top of him and wanting him needingly. Both her hands now hooked on his jaw and she pressed her chest up like she was begging for more. And she did want more. But she also knew she didn't want to get in trouble so she broke the kiss slowly leaving them both breathless and panting. But the erotic moan escaping his lips caused her to do the unthinkable. She crossed her hands and took his dragging them up her body underneath her sweatshirt, just as he reached her chest she pulled her baggy sweatshirt off her body showing off her hourglass figure that laid clothed in a button up shirt that seemed tight around her 34B sized breasts. She took her first buttoned and un-did it staring at him directly while his gaze was mesmerized at her beauty. She felt shy. All her insecurities mattered in that moment to her. She un-did the rest of her shirt slowly sliding it off enjoying the reaction that his member gave her, twitching the more she seduced. She didn't mean to go this far, yet then again lust filled her as the guy she's been in love with for so long looked at her dazzled. "T-Touch me" She ordered moving his hands onto her chest. She moaned at the movement his hands took as his instincts took over, the need to pleasure this girl was overwhelming him. Her hips grinder back and forth, "I love you" She quietly coo'ed pressing her forehead against his closing her eyes. 

The next day she acted like nothing ever happened. Her normal routine turned back to normal, expect now her routine ended up casually talking with him after class about her day, and he talked about his. And before he knew it, It was too late to tell her what she meant to him, before he knew it he had to watch her fall for Rin.