プロローグ 𔓕 OOO

( PROLOGUE OOO )not edited !!

( PROLOGUE OOO )
not edited !!

~ = dragged word
~ = longly dragged word

   Dancing through the halls of the castle was non-other than [Name] Rose, feet making no sound as he spun around, cape following although due to its length, twirled around his feet causing him to stumble and fall. He braced for impact, yet it never came.

   Instead, he gently hovered upwards, green lining his slim figure. looking up, he spotted his great-grandmother, a smile gracing her pastel green features. Slowly, he landed on the ground and straightened his attire before giving an ethereal smile.

   " Hello, Great Grannie. " [Name] walked over, giving her a hug which she returned. While his grandmother had died due to being human, his great-grandmother lived on due to immortality. " Hello, my dear. Shouldn't you be studying by now? " the woman asked, brow-raising in amusement as she saw her great-grandson freeze.

   " About that. . . " his pointer fingers touch, sweat-dropping. He started to pick at his fingernails, careful as to not rip his cuticles. Truth-Be-Told, the male had taken the opportunity his mother was not home in the palace to take a day off. And while he could have done this while his mother was home as she wouldn't have minded, he wanted to make her proud.

   " Oh don't worry, I won't tell your mother. " Maleficent chuckled, patting his head. The blond sighed in relief at her claim, tense shoulders dropping. " Oh thank you, Great Grannie! " the boy's soft smile returned.

   " Oh, what person would I be if I snitched on my great-grandson? Now, run along my dear. " The horned-woman hummed, smiling as the boy skipped down the halls of the palace, and, to where she assumed to be the forest he loved dearly.

︶꒷꒦︶      ꒦꒷꒷꒦      ︶꒷꒦꒷︶

   The once silent forest was filled with the beautiful harmonies of the blond prince who held a basket in his hands, catching the attention of many woodland critters.

   A bird landed onto the branch of a tree which was close to the said prince, harmonizing with him as he continued. His voice was angelic, one that could make anyone fall in love with. Looking up, he saw an owl stumbling to fly. Without breaking key, he held his basket up high allowing the bird to fall into it softly and even sing with him.

   Continuing his walk once the nightly bird had flown off, he picked some berries which he knew were safe. Soon, his once harmonies were now words. " I wonder~ I wonder~ " he began, twirling around.

   " I wonder~ why each little bird has a someone, " he gently stroked the two birds with his smooth finger before walking away. " To sing to~ sweet things to~ " he sighed, pulling beautiful blueberries off the bush and into his basket.

   " A gay little love melody~ " He walked off, critters following him as leaves crunched under his heeled boots.

   " I wonder~ I wonder~ " he repeats, walking through a much more clear area of the forest. " If my heart keeps singing, will my song go winging, to someone~ who'll find me~ " stopping at the cliff he looked out onto the village of people which looked like an ant compared to him due to how high the cliff was.

   " And bring back a love song to me~ " he rests his head on his arms, eyes closing as he felt the wind blow through his cape and hair.

   Yet by the time he heard the footsteps behind him, it was too late for he had been pushed off the cliff, gasping as his eyes widen and he looked back.

   " [NAME]! " " MY SON! " were the last things he had heard from his great-grandmother and mother before his back hit the bottom, and a sickening crack was heard.