Chapter 3 : The Raptors and Scientest

Alexander / Alex Point of View :

2 days later...

I woke up and felt the soft breathing of Indy next to me, I had to come up with a name for her and when she heard that I had given her a name she seemed to completely change and was excited about the fact that she finally had a name, after she had woken up and licked my cheek before standing up she looked at me because I had a look in my eye that I wanted to tell her something.

Alexander : Indy, I know you won't like this but you need to stay in your enclosure, not only for your own safety but also for the human's safety. I said as Indy had a sad look her face but she nodded her head and walked off, I then made sure the coast was clear before I morphed into my Indoraptor form and ran towards the park before I morphed back into my human form before I had decided it was about time that I meet Blue, Echo, Delta and Charlie, so I jogged off in the direction of their enclosure just like when I went to Indy's enclosure there were two guards but before they could ask me I raised and showed them my VIP badge, they both nodded and lead me to the enclosure, I walked to the top and looked as Own Grady was yelling simple orders to the Raptor siblings.

 I said as Indy had a sad look her face but she nodded her head and walked off, I then made sure the coast was clear before I morphed into my Indoraptor form and ran towards the park before I morphed back into my human form before I had decided it...

Owen : "Hold!" Owen shouted as the raptors stopped and obediently comply

Owen : "Hold!" Owen shouted as the raptors stopped and obediently comply. "Hey!" He shouted as the raptors were messing around with each other, he then raises his hand and moves to a basket that was hanging from a railing. "That's good, That is damn good," Owen presses the clicker in his opposite hand as he grabs a rat from the basket and tosses one to each of the raptor siblings. "Hold! Eyes up! Go!" Owen said as he brought his hand down and as soon as it stopped the raptor siblings sprinted off, cheers were heard all around him and Barry approached Owen.

Barry : "You finally did it, man." Barry said as he and Owen started walking but Owen stopped and looked at Alexander before he walked over to him.

An : Alexander is 6'5'' ft tall meaning he shall be 3 inches taller than Owen Grady.

Owen : "Hello there, my name is Owen Grady and if you don't mind me asking why are you back here? I thought no tourist was aloud back here." Owen questioned as Alexander silently pulled out his VIP badge and handed it to Owen as he looked at it and nodded before handing it back. "Well, what do you think of the raptors?" Owen asked as Alexander smiled.