Prologue : Alexander's Death and Revival

DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT own Solo Leveling, the Jurassic franchise or any images/music used in this book! Have a good day/night/morning/afternoon!

Narrator Point of View :

Alexander or Alex by his friends and family, was sitting in a small store near Central Park,

Alex : "Well, how has your guys day been?" Alex asked taking a sip from his tea looking at his 2 friends who had time to spend with him before he went on a trip to Washington DC.

Chris : "I've been well, my mom was trying to keep me home, I heard her talking to my dad about how she doesn't like you and blah blah blah." Chris responded sighing quietly, ever since Alexander met Chris's parents he was trying to find out why his parents didn't like Alex.

Alan : "I've been doing good though I was talking to my mother about me moving to Texas or West Virginia," Alan started. "or somewhere with a library where I can try and live." Alan joked before he went back to reading the book he had recently bought that spoke about dinosaurs and how they would've interacted 65 million years ago. Alex hummed quietly looking down taking another sip of his tea.

Chris : "So Alex, how have you been?" Chris asked looking at Alex who blinked quickly being taken out of his thoughts.

Alex : "I've been well, my mom was happy that I am able to visit Washington DC, I am hoping to see the Declaration of Independence before I have to come back." Alex said before the door to the small store they were in was kicked open then walked in a drunk man waving around a gun.

Drunk Man : "G-" The drunk man started before he hiccupped. "Give me all your money a-and no one gets hurt." The drunk man said putting his finger on the trigger and shooting a cup off a shelf on the opposite side of the store of himself. Alexander was trying to keep calm but it was hard with his left arm shacking uncontrollably, but Alex was able to calm down then he stood up quietly walking behind the drunk man and Alex put the drunk man into a head lock but he was struggling to keep the drunk man in a head lock after he started trying to shoot Alex so he would let go. The drunk man was shaking around trying to make Alex lose his grip before he looked and saw the barrel of the gun pointing at h-

BANG BANG BANG

All that could be heard at the moment was Alex's body dropping to the floor before the police arrived a few seconds later taking the man down and cuffing him then put him in the back of a police car. Chris and Alan ran over to Alex's body seeing three holes in his head from the bullets.

A few days later...

Alex groaned quietly opening his eyes all he saw was black around him before he was blinded by a bright light and stepped out a man in robes and had a halo behind his head

??? : "Hello young man." ??? said chuckling seeing Alex's surprised face

Alex : "W-Who are you?" Alex stuttered standing straight up and breathing in and our slowly trying to calm himself down.

God : "Well young man, I am God," God started. "now I want to give you a second chance at life in a different world you'll be in a separate dimension until it is the correct time until you can leave, so have a good time." He finished waving bye to Alex.

Alex "W-" Alex tried to start but was sucked into a black hole taking him to 2010, 5 years before Jurassic World...

How will he react to this world and his powers? See next time on The Shapeshifter!