Out code op reader x nightmare only hes dumb enough to fall for u.

Details on reader your super powerful and can pretty much out power an thing. As and outcode your normally not welcome anywhere. But you dont care plus your to lazy, there only a few way to get you to do stuff u dont wanna do.    Your no good but your also not bad. •-•√

Your pov))

It was just a normal day wondering around world Im not aloud in. I was bored and felt like drawing so i when to a random world and started drawing.

I was almost done when i heard fighting, i didn't care i just kept drawing till black ink splattered on my paper....

3rd pov))

The fight between ink and error felt endless, ink told error that no matter what he wouldn't get is way. Error scuffed...

The airb went cold and stiff they feel there sins crawling down there backbones the ora around then was filled with rage and anger.

They look to the right a girl whos ora is so thick it making her hair float up screaming power.

Thw girl asks holding up and picture that had and ink splatter on it what the F*ck. ink says "woops" and backs up.
Error starts to laugh saying "welp ink looks like you can destroy stuff"

The girl gives him a death glare and then as if the sky came crashing down on him, ink tried to speak but instantly got hit by a heavy weight.

Ink knew there was no reasoning with her she was to blinded by rage. So ink used all of his strength to pull him And Error out of there.

After they left she looked at her now ruin picture and ripped it up walking through worlds to calm herself down.

Nightmares pov))

I was looking through the aus when there was this strong sense of rage its more then i ever felt. Find out where it was i saw her she was standing in front of idiots one and two.

They couldn't move because of the girl... How is she that powerful though, I've never see any au with someone like her in it she could be and outcode maybe..

To be continued...

{{Ꮓ: that was fun i got a spark of inspiration but its now withering away so enjoying!}}

Word count  401
Time to make around 2 hour most of it was for day dream of this story.