Wtf witch ever sans joins pt2

Z: Im sorry for the long wait there not much undertale content anymore so writers block is all there was, but im not going to let you be depresso for lack of content! Also something maybe be different because this is a fantastic that in best off me and my only friend but now i have no irl friends hete we go.}}

Your pov))

Me: I need your help please.

Y/f: look, you know how late it is I'm not going to deal with your jokes so can u go home already...

Me:Wha

Y/f: y/n honestly your to fu*king clingy just leave me the hell alone already.

Me:Are you really calling me Clingy Your the one whose and easy target for guy falling for them left and right! I've be there try to make sure they dont hurt you, yet all you do is push me away.

Me:I just want to hang out with you without u getting depressed at the ens of the day everytime!

*you run out not want to hear or say more to what you consider your now ex best friend, knowing your running out of time you go out the back door running down the road*

3rd pov))

Error: why are we hiding

????: because we dont want to be seen by just any humans, we also need to herry we can be out here to long- wheres fresh!?

*over by fresh who ended up hearing you and your ex friend convo from the other side of a window *

Fresh: man such unrad thing for the the little homie.

*fresh walk around the house seeing run down the road with sword in hand, fresh follows you*
Your pov))
{{[Ꮓ: i fell asleep dreaming of this woops] correction i feel asleep After writing this}}

Running trying to ignore how hurt i was. keeping the situation at hand in mind. I run into the to skeleton i draw my sword.

Nervous cuz, well NEVER THOUGHT I'D actually use it!

Me: there many reasons i you could be here, but the big question is how there Is no magic in this world?

Me: And Why me I know stuff yeah, but the likeliness of info from this world being right about your world is almost impossible.

Me: even so WHAT ON EARTH MAKES YOU THINK a Girl From A magic less world could do that someone from your world can't-

3rd pov))

*Fresh knocked you out*

Error: why the funk you do that for?!

Fresh: bro you heard sic bud we can be here to long or we may be and unrad dust pile.

Geno: fresh is right we need to leave quickly, fresh can you carry the human

Fresh: sure thing home dog

*fresh picks you up he slightly question your weight you normally dont go over one ten other word unexpectedly light*

Compared to them your limbs are like small sticks, you look small and fragile next to them even tho their skeletons.

Geno: ok lets go

Error: aren't we forgetting you know so they dont die crossing multiverses

Geno: oh goly  yeah that could have been bad

*geno injects you with a scrum after that fresh for some reason also grabs your sword*

Geno: ok now we should go

*geno uses a device that that opens a portal that aleast 50s why all hope threw 10s apart from eachother before fresh jumps in with you he looks at your world glasses go dark he speaks in a language unknown even to me the writer*

*reaching the other side your body has a ruff time adjusting to the magic filled air the new atmosphere is making you sick it will take some time to recover*

Your pov))

*you wake up still having a hard time breathing looks like your in a hospital you feel your dry throat and look around*

*you get up and find a door it doesn't open you find a bath room with a sink you get a drink of water you feel a little better *

Me: holy snickerts

The door opens.... To be continue

2:01 am
Oct 25
2021

{Ꮓ: wellp took 2 day but pt 2s done}
Worked count
703