Chapter 14: Revenge!

HEY GUYS! I WROTE!!!! I'M SO EXCITED BECAUSE IDEAS FOR MY NEW BOOK! BUT I WONT START WRITING UNTIL I FINISH THIS BOOK! JUST KEEP LIKING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING!! THANKS AGAIN GUYS!

Emma POV

I woke up in the dark, surrounded by trees. I was beyond confused, I was trying to figure out where I am. I stood up and the bottom of my dress was all ripped. It looked like I had been mauled by a bear. But I don’t remember anything besides being in a room with my babies. That’s the last thing I can remember.

I looked around and found a light source and started following it. I don’t even know where I am going but always go to a light source, there is warmth. As I was walking I was staying in the shadows and trying to remain hidden. I assume I got kidnapped because I was in the woods.

As I got closer I saw a lot of guards walking around. The more I looked around it looks like my castle. I snuck around but fell over a branch and the crash was very loud. Guards started running towards the noise, which was me. They all recognized me and helped me up. I tried to get away from them, all I wanted to do was go in my home. But the guards wouldn’t let me go, they told the others to get someone but I couldn’t hear who.

They walked me to the front gates and out ran my parents. As they were running to me I met them halfway and we hugged. My father hugged me the hardest. I was always a daddy’s girl honestly. We almost fell over just cause they kept leaning towards me. My mother looked down after we hugged and saw my dress basically wasn’t there and shrieked.

“Emma what happened to you? You look awful” She started to walk me inside.

“I don’t know the last thing I remember was being in my baby’s room. Then I ended up in the woods I don’t remember anything after that.” My father demanded I see the doctor, he thought that maybe he could bring back my memory.

“Well your babies are fine. Growing and being noisy but all babies are like that.” I heard footsteps running and I hid behind my father.

“Ah Killian look who’s home now!” Killian. Why is he here? He raped me. He shouldn’t even be alive he should be hanging in the town square for all to see.

As soon as I got a clear shot I used magic. I remember learning magic from someone but not who I learned it from. I chocked Killian and threw him up against the wall.

“You raped me I don’t know why you are in my castle but I will kill you the next chance I get.” At that point my parents were prying me away from him. The guards and maids went to go check on him.

My mother brought me upstairs while my father stood outside the door. My mom sat me on the bed and went into my closet. She came out with a new dress and helped me in it. I was so emotional with everything that happened that I just stood there. When my mom finished helping me great dressed my dad came in.

“Emma what do you remember” my dad asked. They sat next to me on the bed.

“I already told you. I was in the baby’s room and then I ended up in the woods. I don’t remember anything else but that.” He shook his head.

 “Where did you learn magic?” I shrugged my shoulders. I was getting frustrated because I can’t remember anything. Why can’t I remember anything?