Chapter15: Trying to remember

HEY GUYS ONLY A COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS LEFT! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY! PLEASE LIKE SHARE AND COMMENT PLEASE! THAT WOULD MAKE ME VERY HAPPY! LETS TRY AND GET TO 450 READS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Emma POV

The next morning I woke up in my own room. It felt so nice to sleep in an actual comfortable bed. The more the sun came into my room to wake me up, the more I tried to close my eyes to block it out. I just want to sleep, is that so hard? I tossed and turned, I even tried to put a pillow over my head but nothing worked.

After only minutes of trying to go back to sleep I gave up. I put my robe on and walked over to the balcony. I saw the hustle and bustle of the town below me and I wanted so much to go and shop in the town. But I know my parents would say no.

I was gazing down at the town when I heard a knock. I walked back inside my room and shut the doors to the balcony. They continued to knock as though I was taking forever to answer the door. I ran to the door and stopped before opening. I took a breathe and stood tall. As I opened the door I saw my mother standing outside.

"Ah mother come in. Sorry it took so long to answer" I needed to act like a normal princess again.

"Emma I came to tell you something. You said Killian raped you and kidnapped you." She was bringing this up again! Why?

"Yes he did all of those things. How is he not executed for it?" I was outraged. I want to see him killed.

"He didn't rape you. He loves you and you love him." Love him? How could I love him?

"I DON'T LOVE HIM MOTHER. HE RAPED ME!"

"He didn't rape you that's what I am trying to say. He is your husband. Someone must of altered your memories when they kidnapped you but he was here the whole time taking care of your kids. He loves them. He is trying so hard but they want their mother. But we are afraid that you will bring harm." I would never hurt my own children, even if they were a product of rape.

"I want to see my babies. I won't hurt them I swear just let me see them." My mother was hesitant for a moment and then left the room for a brief moment and came back with a child. Blake, he had gotten so much bigger then when I saw him last.

"Until your memory is restored, someone will be watching over you when you have Blake or Sky." Are you kidding me, I have to have a baby sitter. It won't be long before you have your memory back Emma don't worry.

I spent the whole day with Blake. Although being watched the whole time was not in the plans. My mother had brought his favorite stuffed animal in and he was playing with that. But eventually he got tired and it was time for his nap. I wasn't allowed to leave my room and my mother had left and put a guard in my room.

So I laid down on my bed and put him next to me. I had made sure that he was safe. I watched him sleep and he was hugging his giraffe. I was told that he slept like that every night since I was kidnapped. Eventually after watching him sleep for a while I too began to fall asleep.

I woke up not much later to some arguing outside my door. I couldn't tell who it was between and I was interesting in what they were saying. So I got up and made sure not to disturb the baby. As I got to the door I put my ear to the door and it was my parents.

"We need Rumplestilskin to help us, it's the only way she will get her memory back." I hear my mom say.

"We can't trust him Snow. Magic always comes with a price." My father said.

"I think it's worth a shot." I hadn't heard his voice before. I opened the door a tiny bit to see who it was but as soon as they saw the door open they weren't outside my door. They were hiding.