Lost in silence

Ginko walked through the forest, the crunch of his shoes was loud. If Ginko lived in the 21st century he might have compared it with someone eating chips.Orange and red, yellow and brown, all clashing like a painting.Ginko looked up, the trees looked to peaceful, the mushi looked the same.He looked away, back to where he was walking.

Maybe being lost wasn't so bad.No it was bad. He promised to make a deal with Adashino.Ginko groaned.He had walked the way to the sea-side village more times than anywhere else, he should know the way by now.

The sound of mushi was slowly getting softer.It bothered him.The sounds had never gotten that quite.Soon after the sound silenced.

It sent shivers down his spine.He knew that when mushi get this silent, a stronger one is near.Keeping the others away.Makeing them flee.Searching the forest for the way out and the mushi that was taking over the forest.

The silence was so loud.The lights seemed to spark and flicker trough the trees.

The first noise was the sound of people talking. Several people."Keep digging those holes!"one with a loud deep voice said. Ginko walked towards the voices.He felt his insides do a flip. Something about the voice... it seemed to scream 'mushi', it screamed 'wrong'. Being a Mushi-shi as he was, he had to investigate. When he found the edge of the forest he looked on.A corn field.2 kids and over 100 people with carved pumpkins on thar heads.