game start

A/N: before we start the story deku will have a genderbend quirk that he will not know about. So any important character will be in the harem, also he is always producing a pheromone that will attract every female to him and its so strong that they will be horny just by being near him they will get used to it so don't expect hella lemons with that outta the way lets get started.

(warning there will be hella jojokes up to part 3 cause im so lazy i cant finish the show)

third person

we start off this story with a young green haired boy named izuku reading some manga what manga you may ask? well black clover one of his favorite books. While he was reading he unconsciously wished he can he can have the main characters powers when when a book appeared in front of him.

"wha-WHAT" he screamed   causing his mom to full on sprint into the room.

"IZUKU WHAT HAPPENED" she exclaimed entering the room.

He sat there for a second before vibrating and then taking off full speed "I GOT MY QUIRK" he repeated over again until his mom inko midoriya  managed to calm him down so she can see what his quirk was 

TIMESKIPPUUUUUU!!!!

izuku'pov

inko and izuku were at the doctors office to get his quirk registered. 

"Izuku midoriya" the nurse called my name as me and mommy folled the nurse to the room the doctor was in. we walked in "Ah inko izuku please take a seat" the doctor said

" lets get right to it" he said "he will have 5 quirks based off the energy he gave off during the test we ran on him. The one he manifested the other day is called fiction manifest, he can copy and create from anime," five quirks? five. "FIVE QUIRKS" I screamed. after that me and mommy went home to eat dinner and i fell asleep to sleep while watching fire force.

n