S17 EP47 Tuesday Night Crusierweights Show #15

*Show Starts And Pyro occurs*

Commentator: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Tuesday Night Cruiserweights as we are just a few days away from the biggest Pay-Per-View of the Summer known as SummerSlam!!! We have an exciting show planned for tonight as we are going to start off with Ava as she is going to address the PWE Universe about she embarrassed her own sister Sweetie last week.

*Crowd boos*

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman please Welcome...Ava!!!

Commentator: For the last Couple of weeks Ava has been attacking her own sister Sweetie just before their match against each other this Sunday at SummerSlam. Right now we are going to hear from Ava as she is grabbing the microphone.

Ava: What's up PWE Universe???

*Crowd Boos And Chants You suck*

Ava: Oh come on that is not how you respect me. But anyway lets cut to the chase. Last Weeks on Tuesday Night Cruiserweights I embarrassed my own sister with our match just days away at SummerSlam. I not only attacked her and most likely injured her, I also trimmed her precious fur off her. This goes to show that I am the prettiest most beautiful pup in the family more than my good for nothing sister Sweetie. This Sunday I will defeat my own sister to show that I am the true sibling in the family and I will get all the respect that I deserve. And not only that, I am going to promise you all the PWE Universe that at SummerSlam. It will be the last time you will ever see Sweetie in the PWE Ever again!!!

*Ava Drops the Microphone And leaves the ring*

*Crowd boos*

Commentator: Well, it seems that Ava is simply ready to take care of business. But at SummerSlam will Ava get what she deserves or will Sweetie achieve victory while not being a 100%. This match is all about sibling rivalry but we will find out which sister walks out the winner. Now Coming up next we have our first match of the night as Issac is going to be Taking on Leo in a one on one matchup.

*Crowd boos and Bell rings*

Ring Announcer: The Following Contest is Scheduled for one fall!! Making his way to the ring, from Virginia... Issac!!

Commentator: Last Week On Tuesday Night Cruiserweights Issac attacked his SummerSlam Opponent Zachery senselessly as Zachery is sustained an injury to his right leg just a few days before SummerSlam. We don't know what's his condition of his leg is going to be in. But we do know for sure, that Zachery will show up. But right now we put our attention to this match as Issac gets ready to take out his Opponent and then face Zachery this Sunday at SummerSlam.

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: And his Opponent, From Washington D.C...Leo!!!!

Commentator: Leo is having a good start to his PWE Career as he Defeated Desimond in his last match Connecting three Final Hours to him. Tonight Leo has a tough task tonight, but will he connect the Final Hours onto Issac Or will Issac Connect his Side Country Slam Tonight? We will find out as this match is just about to go underway.