S17 EP50 Monday Night Heavyweights Show #17

*Show Starts and Pyro occurs*

Commentator: PWE Universe, It Is Monday night and you know what that means?!?! Welcome to another exciting episode of Monday Night Heavyweights as we have an exciting night and a banger for you all tonight. First off we are going to have e the former PWE Champion Chase address the PWE Universe about his former best friend Marshall.

*Crowd Cheers*

Ring Announcer: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Welcome...Chase!!!

Commentator: Last Week on Monday Night Heavyweights, We saw the former PWE champion Chase and the new PWE Champion Rocky team up to take on The Also the Former PWE Chanpion Tundra and her partner Marshall. Marshall cost Chase his title At SummerSlam connecting an MKO from out of no where with the Referee down, which gave Tundra the upper advantage to finish Chase and become the new champion, for at least one minute. Last week we saw Rocky and Chase defeat Tundra in Marshall as the show ended with both Of them face to face. We should expect a near title match in the near future between Rocky and Chase. But Right now Chase has the mic in his paw and he's now going to address on what his use to be called best friend of his Marshall.

Chase: What's Up PWE Universe!!!

*Crowd Cheers*

Chase: Well that's good to hear, now listen up, At SummerSlam a week ago I had to defend my used To be PWE Heavyweight Championship against Tundra. It was going so well, until the ref got knocked out and then a certain pup came in from out of no where at hot an MKO on me.

*Crowd boos*

Chase: Yes, I'm talking about my former best friend Marshall. Me and him were the best of friends when we were puppies but a few months ago he turned his back on me in a tag match that were in Against Tracler and Pursuit. Ever since then Marshall has broke my heart as he was the one that broke our friendship. And to be honest after I took him out senselessly the last time we fought, I thought I didn't have to deal with him anymore. That was until last week At SummerSlam that he came from out of know where and hit the MKO on me. So listen up Marshall, If you out back there I want you to do me a favor and get you butt out here right now!!!

*Crowd Cheers*

Commentator: Well, Is Marshall going to come out?

*Crowd Boos*

Commentator: And Here comes Chase's former best friend Marshall. After what he did to Chase at SummerSlam, Marshall vows to make sure that Chase doesn't get a shot at the PWE Championship and heads towards the top of the mountain. But now that's Marshall's in the face as two former friends go face to face with each other, let's find out how this will go from here on out.

Marshall: Well Chase you called me here why does a loser like you want me down here in this ring to look face to face with me?

Chase: Marshall, you know what you did at SummerSlam as you costed my title At SummerSlam last Sunday!!!

Marshall: *Sarcastically* Oh Yeah that's right I did to that how could I forget about that, silly me!!

Chase: Marshall you were my best friend a months ago and you turned on me the first time and now you costed my title!!!