Chapter 5

When Queenie sent him and Jungkook away, Tae went to shower. He was in there so long that the water turned cold. He finally got out and got dressed. He knew she had sent him away, but he didn't care. He had to make sure that Jimin was OK. 

Walking into the hallway, he saw Kookie sitting on the floor with his back against Jimins' door. "JK, what are you doing here?" The younger brother didn't answer, so he kneeled before him. Jungkook was crying. "Oh, Kookie, don't cry. Come on, let's go in there together." He just nodded and grabbed the hand Tae offered to help him up. 

They barely opened the door, and it was like Jimin was waiting on them; when they made eye contact, he smiled and patted the bed beside him. They walked in, and Tae lay beside Queenie and Jngkook on the other side of Jimin. Queenie was wrapped around Jimin, but Tae pulled her ass back to him and snuggled in. 

"Jiminssi, I'm sorry," Jungkook said with a small voice.

Jimin turned to look at him, "Jungkook, it's fine; I'll be good to go in a few days."

They talked too loud because Queenie started to stir and mumbled, "But I like wearing underwear." Jungkook snorted, and Jimin started chuckling, "Well, maybe I'll milk it for a little while so she can take care of me." He was grinning from ear to ear.

"Speaking of underwear, Jiminah, is she wearing your underwear?" Tae asked him.

"Yeah, she dressed herself; I didn't have the heart to stop her."

"Hmmm, well, that just won't do." Then he very carefully removed Jimins' underwear from her. The movement caused her to roll over and snuggle into Tae. 

She rubbed her face into his neck and sighed, "Jiminah, you smell so good." Then she started snoring again. It took everything he had not to murder the other two, who were laughing so hard yet so quietly. 

"Go to sleep, you two," Tae said with a glare, then whispered in her ear, "You'll pay for that later." He knew she didn't hear him, but that didn't matter.

Tae woke up before the sun, and both Jimin and Kookie were passed out. Time to execute the plan, he took off his underwear and touched himself until he was rock-hard. Then he rubbed her folds up and down. She was already soaking wet. Perfect, he slowly inserted himself, and once he was in, he started moving very slowly. 

He didn't want to wake the other two, just her. It didn't take long, and her eyes shot open, and she started to moan. Tae had to kiss her until she stopped. "Shh, Queenie, Jiminah, and Kookie are sleeping right there. Can you be quiet?" She nodded, and he went back to moving slowly. He leaned down and started sucking on her nipple, and his hands traced down her body until he found her little button of nerves. He pinched it and could see her trying hard to be quiet. It was adorable. 

He rolled over onto his back and had her straddle him; she didn't wait at all; she immediately started grinding on him. She had her head leaned back, her hands on his chest, and her expression, and her expression was beautiful. He was falling for this girl; he didn't think he would but damn, she was perfection.

 It didn't take long, and he could feel her quivering. She would get loud if he didn't do something; he wasn't sure he wanted to stop her. But if he let her, she'd wake them up, and he wasn't ready to share with her just yet. 

So he sat up and took her mouth. She screamed her orgasm, and he swallowed it all. When she came down from her high, Tae kissed her softly and laid her on his chest. He was moving slowly, but because she was so wet, it felt terrific. 

Soon, he was trying to be silent through his orgasm. When it was over and he was trying to catch his breath, she looked at him and asked, "What happened to my underwear?" That made him laugh; he laughed so hard that he woke the other two up.