⚔Prologue️⚔️

Thousand of years ago, demons have terrorised humans-- young, old, rich, poor, men, women, or child-- no one was spared from their thirst of human flesh and blood. And there arose a group of swordsmen who were willing to risk their lives for the sake of humanity but even with their determination and will to fight, it wasn't enough to slay the powerful demons. Until one day, two brothers created breathe forms that were capable of killing a demon. The older brother wanted to share this new breathing technique but the younger brother selfishly wanted to keep it to himself and make himself invincible. This egoistic thought lead him to Muzan, his own enemy, and ask him to grant the power of eternal life. And the story goes on.

Little did the youngest brother know, that there was a little boy, who was quietly observing his techniques in awe, had been practicing his form in secret. His name was Shiki Hinata. He was a messenger boy of the corps who deeply admired the youngest brother and wanted to surprise him with the form he had been practicing. But after learning that his deeply-admired demon slayer was turned into a demon by his own free will, he was crushed. To think that his own adored teacher would turn himself into the thing that he hate the most out of his own free will and greed.

With the feeling of frustration and betrayal, he trained everyday for years without fail and when he thought he was ready, he trudged off to find his once respected master. When he saw his master, he then cried and drew out his sword. When the former demon slayer saw the form he was using was his very own, he was furious and lashed on him harder.

The continued to fight until the demon broke his sword into half. The boy was in his knees and feeling victorious, the demon laughed.

But before he could do something to the boy, a sword came out of nowhere and sliced his mouth. The demon and then turned to see his older brother. What was brown hair turned into white. None of his skin was spared from wrinkles and his once straight posture curved like a crane.

The older brother told the boy to scram and said that he will be the one to slay his brother.

Before the boy could run any further, the demon said to him,

"Because you thieve my Breathing techniques without my permission nor my knowledge, I put a curse on you  and the rest of your generations to come.

All your descendants will become demon slayers and will continue to use the breathing technique you stole from me BUT

  before your descendants would reach the age of thirty, they will all die by my hands.

None of your descendants would be spared, whether they are demon slayers or not.

And the only way to break this curse is that one of your bloodline would slay me.

Until then, NO ONE but the bloodline of the HINATA family can slay me.

But even if they do, the very person who will kill me shall die along with me."

The boy then sprinted in fear until he couldn't hear the monsterous laugh of that demon.

And that's how the Hinata family was cursed until this very day. No one was able to slay the demon and all met a tragic end. The bloodline of the Hinata family was slowly dying leaving only  teaspoon of them left.

⚔️__________________________________⚔️

AN: Hey guys Levanta here! What do you guys think of the story so far? I wanna know what you guys think and if you want to suggest anything you don't hesitate to tell me (>0<;). And if you have any complains about the story plot or the grammar feel free to tell me so I can fix my mistakes and make it better (ノ*0*)ノ.

And don't forget I'm making two alternative stories using this setting so try checking it out after I finish writing this book or maybe I'll write it along with this (@_@;).

Anyways that's all for today so this is Levanta signing out~(◠‿◕)