⚔️ Chapter 13 ⚔️

A/N: TENCHUUUU SO MUCH FOR THE 7K READS!
YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.(●♡∀♡)

I really enjoy reading all your comments so feel free to comment all you want! And if you enjoy reading this don't forget to vote!(。・ω・。)ノ♡

It's my first time writing this with a keyboard and not the phone so i will warn you that there may be typos ahead and if you ever encounter one, pleease tell me so i can change them
⁽⁽◝( •௰• )◜⁾⁾

Oh and one more thing...If i get 100 followers, ill do face reveal as per request from one of them.
(I won't mention you since I'm a good person)ಠ◡ಠ

"Ara ara what happened Shiyu? You seem preoccupied," Shinobu flew above her, aiming for her ungaurding back with her katana.

'Moon Breathing Second Form: Pearl Flower Moongazing' she muttere as she defended herself against Shinobu's attackes while making a counter attack.

"It's seems as like I made a mistake," she sighs, shaking her head as if she was displeased with herself.

The blades collided together and sparks flew from the collision.  None of them pulled back when as their katana pushed each other.

"Ara ara~ the Shiyu made a mistake. It seems like we'll see pigs flying from now on,"  with a closed-eyed smile, she pushed her katana closer to Shiyu's neck, giving a small scratch and poison oozing from her blade and onto the wound.

"Haha, very funny," Shiyu rolled her eyes with a playful smile on her face, glaring at her opponent. "It's not like I wanted to join in the first place."

"But you stil agreed."

"Not like I had any choices to begin with," she muttered.

In a swift movement, she kicked Shinobu's legs, making her stumble. Before she could regain her position, Shiyu tookt this opportunity and twirled her katana to Shinobu's pulling it out of her grasp. The sword landed a few feet behind her and struck to the ground.

Shinobu looked stunned for a momment before, chucking slightly.

"As always, I can never defeat you Shiyu. You're too fast," Shiyu laughed while picking up Shinobu's katana and handing it back to her.

"You grew stronger Shinobu-san," She lets out an amused snort.

The girls laughed among themselves before a nonchalant voice spoke up.

"Did the boys seduced you into agreeing with them?" Tomioka asked as he was wiping his swords with a hankerchief and looked deep in thought. "Because no matter how much I think about it, there's no reason why you would agree."

It would have sounded offensive if it weren't for the concern and rather slightly confused expression he displayed.

"Knowing Shiyu she would have dislocated their arms by then," Shinobu chuckled, while dabbing her face with a towel.

"Why Tomioka-san, are you perhaps jealous?" Shiyu smirks at her senpai, placing her face close to his lie she wanted to see more of his reaction.

Tomioka pushes Shiyu away from him, and turned away with his ears flushed in red color. Shiyu laughed at the rare sigtht of the water pillar.

"Don't worry, you would still ge the title of being the first to proposed to me," she patted his head like an owner to a a dog.

He glared at the ground and sighed in frustration. "F*ck me and me 15 year old self."