Part 1!

This is my first story actually based off people! hope you guys enjoy, share online and what not. i will be open to all kinds of feedback and i hope you all like it!

'Thanks for watching, you're cute and see you next time! byeee!' l said right before turning off my camera. I need a new camera, or so Shane says apparently its a 'piece of shit'. Shane can be mean, but i love him so much. As you can tell this is me, Trish Paytas! nah, i'm totally kidding it's Lisa!

I went down stairs and made myself some healthy breakfast. It's still morning 8:30am to be exact! So obviously if you watch my vlogs, You will know Shane is still sleeping and won't wake up until atleast 1pm. So it's time for me to take Corny out on a walk, i have no energy and neither does she so i might just skip the walk and make a video! hmm... dare wednesday would be fun especially since Shane is sleeping! twitter here i come!

@LisaSchwartz (lilschwartzie)

hey guys! what punishment should i give Shane for DARE WEDNESDAY?? let me know in the comments below!

Within seconds people were suggesting outrageous things that i LOVED, Such as 'face tattoo him!' and 'twerk/sit on him butt naked!' i laughed so hard i saved one for next week. just reading the comments made me realize how blessed and lucky i am to have such an amazing boyfriend and such a cute little family! I care for Shane so much and i know he does for me too, the thing is i don't want to be just his girlfriend anymore and i know the viewers don't either. I want him to propose, so we can be engaged, get married and spend the rest of our lives together. for real. I know we have been together for like, 3 years but i already know and i know that he knows we are together for life... Shane is my soulmate. My tall, weird partner in crime!

''Lisa is that you laughing'' i heard a croaky morning voice say.

''Yeah, sorry hunny'' i replied. he sighed, fluttered those crazy beautiful green eyes he has and went back to sleep.

My sleeping beauty, but he is obviously the beast.

- 1pm -

''Lisa?''

Silence.

''Lisa? are you here?''

Nothin'.

''BOOO!!!''

Lisa scares the hell out of me wearing a stupid mask and my Aunt Hilda wig.

''What the fuckkkk'' i said rubbing my eyes and sighing.

''mornin' hunny! or actually... afternoon. You're up on time actually it's 1pm and its a DARE WEDNESDAY!!''

She pulls out that shitty, broken camera i hate. ''Say hi'' she tells me.

''hi. now bye. i'm going to get some food'' i walked away before i put her and her camera in the bin.

''someone is cranky.. ok bye! damn it y'all it didn't work like i wanted it too! But anyway to all of you... this has been a lame but fun 'dare wednesday' if that even makes sense?! Leave in the comments below what i should do next week or tweet me! its been fun, you're cute.. see you next time bye!''

As soon as i heard her say bye i confronted her ''when will Dare Wednesday end? i don't like it anymore. I know it's not my channel either but its losing you views.'' I said with a straight look on my face, i was serious i didn't like it and she didn't look happy about it.

''I mean, sure, i will support you 100% if you wanna keep it but like, enough already? i love you.'' i followed with, to make sure she knew it was true, that i would support her and that i do love her.

''I love you too. Yeah, you're right i need a change'' she said. Thank god. she continued -

''Shane, Thanks for always supporting me. I am so proud of you lately with your movie and everything you make me so so so happy''

I smiled, hugged her, kissed her and went to get dressed. I love the way we are in our relationship, super chill, so relaxing and nice. Lisa is perfect, the love of my life even! she is my absoloute everything.

''Lisa did you take corny for a walk? she doesn't normally sleep till this late''

She chuckled, ''no sorry i had no energy as usual.''

I laughed ''damn right with the as usual' '' I put on my jeans and black top and started watching Big Brother. Lisa sat next to me to watch, we snuggled together it was cute.

But i could tell something was on her mind that she wasn't telling me...