Part 2!

''Lisa is everything ok?'' i asked her whilst cuddling her tightly.

''Yeah, i guess so. Just everything is changing.'' She replied with a frowned look.

I started to get out my comfy position and i sat up, i think it might be serious. ''What do you mean?''

She let out a huge sigh and stroked corny. I can see in her eyes and the way she is acting that she is agitated.

''Shane, I am so happy for you and extremely proud of you for your movie. I can tell that this is your chance to actually be recognised! I mean, your movie is great, your videos are hilarious and you're writing a book too?! Damn that's a lot of change! The only thing that isn't changing is us.''

I was shocked! I had no reply to that! ''Well thanks i guess for your statement.. i mean, sure there will be change but why would i want to put you through it? It's just more stress for you'' i had on my serious face and so did she.

''You're not getting the point Shane'' she started to higher the tone of voice.

''Then what? What do you want me to do Lisa i can't read minds just tell me!'' So did I. I was getting angry and frustrated. I didn't want to argue but hey! looks like we're going too.

''Shane we have been dating for three years now. THREE. And not once have we talked even a little about a wedding''

I rolled my eyes ''Seriously, that's what is on your mind.. marrying me? And yes we have talked about it''

I saw a tear fall from her waterline, making a streak in her makeup. ''Oh i'm sorry, we spoke about it for like 2 seconds in one of your videos and you saying it will never happen as a joke! Or was it a joke i don't know anymore Shane.''

God did i feel like shit now, i held her hands and kissed her forhead. ''It will happen, we're just both not ready! We should be smart and wait a while longer till we are older and more mature.'' I wiped away the tear and hugged her close. again. She laughed ''what?'' i asked.

''We hug FAR too much'' i smirked ''And you've cried far too much today aswell i think'' she smirked and kissed my cheek. I didn't like to fight with Lisa, even though we do quite often about mainly stupid TV shows and food, it made me realise one day i actually could loose her! I didn't want that! This has been a lesson of the day, I actually want to marry Lisa! Why the fuck did i say all that? Now she will want to wait it out!

I'm calling my mom first to see if i should, see what her opinions are and if she thinks it's a good idea then the first place i will be is the ring store!.. with Drew and Joey obviously, I need opinions and support. They will also have to keep it a secret so good god if the secret gets out it's their fault.

Time to update twitter? Yes!

Shane Dawson (@ShaneDawson)

Planning something amazing. or not. who knows? It's for my bitch @lilschwartzie i love you

Within in seconds Lisa replies, is she stalking me? Probably.

@LisaSchwartz (lilschwartzie)

@ShaneDawson oh god. Should i be scared? I love you too, i think <33

I didn't reply, just favourited and retweeted you know, throw out rumours and to make her suspicious. I actually cannot wait, i am so nervous but also so excited! God i'm sweating i hate emotions.